Author Topic: Counter-Strike  (Read 8723 times)

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
Just thought I'd start a thread about CS. I know at least a couple people here play it.

So what team/guns do you guys perfer? Do you have source or original? What servers do you play on? etc. etc.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2005, 08:33:27 PM by Blarneystoner »
Please, Jesus, make my gyne go away!

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
I usually prefer counter-terrorists and I use an old M4A1 with some kevlar.

Offline Cuttin Headz

• Silver Member
  • The Person Formerly Known As Bubby_the_Tour_ G
I play CS, but there are always these whiney little kids who whine to admin and stuff, and they get banned. And they think they're tuff and stuff, but i Pop them in the head with a deagle, and they claim I'm hacking, and then they whine that I hack.
Fatal Flying Guillotine providing free surgery for people with Gynecomastia, just ask Dr. Ti Tu Fat

Offline Cuttin Headz

• Silver Member
O! And theres always this 13 year old kid who sounds like a girl over the mike, and its real annoying.

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
Sometime's it's mad funny though.

Offline Cuttin Headz

• Silver Member
Stonah why are ya a platinum member when I joined this forum like 4 months before you did?  ::) ::)

Anyway we gotta meet on a server or something. Do u play Source? I play source, so why dont u go ahead and find a server? and tell me what time I can join so i can play with ya. Till then, ima go pop some heads off with the AWP. ciaoaoao

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Stonah why are ya a platinum member when I joined this forum like 4 months before you did?  ::) ::)

It's called participation Dude!  ;)

John out....
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Cuttin Headz

• Silver Member
Bamboo, you should have kicked the guys ass when he said "Look at the breasts on this guy " or something, whatever he said. You should have grabbed his skull and slammed it against a table or something multiple times, then when he gets up to strike you, grab his nipples and yank 'em real hard so he can have breasts, and if he would have proceeded to hit ya,  grab a fire extinguisher or something and clobber 'em. That would have showed him.

Anyway about that server blarney, I usually frequent this server at CantStopGaming.com. The server IP is 70.84.79.245:27015 for CounterStrike Source. Enjoy and be therrr
« Last Edit: June 25, 2005, 06:30:36 PM by Bubby_the_Tour_G »

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
Aight, Cuttin Headz, but what's your name in the game?

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Bamboo, you should have kicked the guys ass when he said "Look at the breasts on this guy " or something, whatever he said. You should have grabbed his skull and slammed it against a table or something multiple times, then when he gets up to strike you, grab his nipples and yank 'em real hard so he can have breasts, and if he would have proceeded to hit ya,  grab a fire extinguisher or something and clobber 'em. That would have showed him.

Headz....

Yeah, but way too many people around at the time....  :o

John.

Offline Cuttin Headz

• Silver Member
Aight, Cuttin Headz, but what's your name in the game?

My name is Cuttin' Headz Off, and im on rite now, so if u r here, join now. 70.84.79.245:27015. Late at nite they have CSG Madness, and its fun. Theres bullets flying all over, so come on in. the water's fine.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

My name is Cuttin' Headz Off, and im on rite now, so if u r here, join now. 70.84.79.245:27015. Late at nite they have CSG Madness, and its fun. Theres bullets flying all over, so come on in. the water's fine.

I would like to play but I suck at CS :'(

John.

Offline Cuttin Headz

• Silver Member
That is actually a good thing... if the kids catch ya poppin heads too often, or if they see that you have like 20 kills and like 1 or 2 deaths, theyll whine to admin and then the loser will ban you or something for hacking... stupid kids. I'd kick their asses in real life.

Come on bamboo join in too

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
I've been playing off and on for the last 4 years or so.

I like to play Dust2, Office, inferno, and some others.

The M4 is the best weapon all around. The aug is pretty sweet, too. But, I usually like to play T. So, I'll buy a deagle and wait for a CT to die so I can swipe their M4.  ;)

Offline dallasguy12

• Bronze Member
  • Liason
CS brings out the worst in me. When my girlfriend walks into the room and I'm pwning someone I completely ignore her. Heaven forbid anyone bother me when I'm getting my a$$ handed to me.

I play scoutzknivez mainly because I've honed my sniping skills to the point where I'm virtually unbeatable.

Don't get me wrong - I pwn on other maps too :).
« Last Edit: July 18, 2005, 08:55:37 AM by stoavio »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024