Author Topic: Gynecomastia Surgery: Before and After pics- New Jersey  (Read 4845 times)

Offline mrpower33

• Silver Member
you might want to take some better pictures, but from what I can see, it looks pretty good.  who was your surgeon?

Offline ddh

• Silver Member
Congrats, you look great!

Remember to follow your surgeon's post-op orders and don't worry as your chest changes and heals during the next several weeks!

Offline parkourteen

Yes, thank you! My surgeon was Dr. Michael Pecoraro. Btw, I am 14 years old. I am healing very quickly, and he said I may not even need Mederma.

Offline parkourteen

I also forgot to mention that, in the before pic, my chest was more defined. Then in the after, it was round at the bottom of the pectoralis. My surgeon didn't drain the fluids out. Once I go for the post-op visit, I'll take pics of my chest with the fluids drained.

Pac-Man

parkourteen,

Please please keep us updated,
i have a very similar gyno case http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=20239.0
and i'd really like to see the end results, so i can figure if i should do it.

Offline DR87

• Posting Member

Offline parkourteen

Thanks Everybody. I will deff. keep you posted. I am currently wearing more tape because I just went back for a second post op, and got drained with a syringe. Once the tape comes off, and I get the stitches out, I will post new pics. What a great feeling it is to  have now more puffy nipples! I will be taking my shirt off in about a month! hahahaha

Offline mx4ever22

You and I are in the same boat. When you get a chance could you post new post op pics because I am very interested in how it turned out. Thanks! :)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024