Author Topic: Do I have it? How bad?  (Read 1945 times)

Offline Smith989

Have had this since before puberty, almost 17 now. Just wanted to make sure whether I have it and if I do, how badly. Thanks in advance.
(btw, my nipples are erect)

Offline absec9

• Posting Member
Bro, get off this site...that's nothing

Offline Emmitsm03

• Bronze Member
seriously? i understand u may be concerned, but for what reason i do not know, i think i would plan and kill somebody for a chest like that! like Chris Berman would say... Cmon Man!

Offline jsboob

• Silver Member
do you really think your chest resembles that of a female?? ::)

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
As regards those pics, they do not show any alarming signs of gyne or whatever... Just relax !

DrBermant

Have had this since before puberty, almost 17 now. Just wanted to make sure whether I have it and if I do, how badly. Thanks in advance.
(btw, my nipples are erect)

When a contour says male, then there is no gynecomastia. The problem is that stimulation of the nipples "(btw, my nipples are erect)" can mean that the pictures do not tell the entire story. For a picture to count for evaluating gynecomastia, the nipples should be relaxed. There is a thin Muscle Under the Areola that Can Flatten Puffy Nipples when stimulated. Once it relaxes, then the contour problem again reveals itself. Other issues with more subtle forms of Puffy Nipple Gynecomastia show much better in oblique and posterior oblique pictures. That is why I evolved my Standard Set of Photos for Gynecomastia that deals with such issues. That is also why I keep my exam rooms warm at a standard temperature so that before / after examination / documentation are consistent.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Male Mastopexy Chest Lift for Sagging Tissues

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024