Author Topic: anyone who has had gland return or info  (Read 2605 times)

Offline cowboy100

• Posting Member
I have basically been trying to "self diagnose" my chest for the last little while so your input could help, though I am going to see a doctor for blood work/ hormone tests and see my PS about kenalog soon. My question is what are some key factors what will help me determine if I have gland returning or just scar tissue. It has been 2 years since my revision from my surgery which was a year before that. There is a big chunk of something right below my left nipple, but it also feels like there may be some tissue or glad right under my nipple as well. my chest is very point when cold or I'm moving. (I think I have a condition where my nipple muscle causes my chest to be pointy when stimulated and flat when relaxed. It does feel like soemthing is under my nipple and the nipple just points out not the areola when stimulated (could this maybe what happens when glad first starts coming back? then later the whole nipple is puffy and pokes out?)

Please help 

Offline cowboy100

• Posting Member
I should maybe add my chest is pretty sensitive and is worst in the morning...it looks kinda flat when I wake up because ti is relaxed but in morning I feel the need to message it a lot, as well as after a night for drinking

Offline cowboy100

• Posting Member
also just to clear up I feel like on my right side there is a tiny pit of something right under the nipple pretty small like the size of a nail head (can scar tissue even be there?) and on the left side there is like a huge clump slightly under the nipple and areola but the most of it is actually below my areola like just below but not under my nipple....close to where the incision was made, later then the size of a marble, it feel like a ball of something but its not really where I would think gland would be which makes we think its scar tissue???

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024