Author Topic: ok, I took a few more photos!  (Read 2597 times)

Offline floating

• Posting Member
Hey guys, I hope I'm not being a pain, but really want to get input before I move forward with the surgery.  Here are a few close-up pics.  Hopefully this will help you see what I "think" I see on a daily basis.  Trying not to let this get me down though.  I went to the clothing optional beach again today and walked around in all my glory.  I don't like the moobs, but I don't want it to rule my life...too much!   ;D

Offline floating

• Posting Member

Offline ddh

• Silver Member
Only you can judge how much your chest bothers you. Personally, I wish my post-op chest looked as good as yours.

But if you do decide to pursue surgery, make sure your plastic surgeon specializes in gyne surgeries. You don't want to end up with sunken nipples or bad scars.

Offline Celts

• Bronze Member
Pretty minor case, very similar to me, if it bothers you get the surgery, i could live with how i am now but i want the surgery because im into weight training etc and my physique will never look complete if i dont get this done!

Good luck

Offline jsboob

• Silver Member
your first four pix do look like you have gyne. There is definitely a feminine appearance to the chest in those although a female with a chest like that would be considered "flat chested" by most.
I certainly wouldnt consider surgery for that but it is up to you & only you!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024