Author Topic: Good candidate for surgery?  (Read 3783 times)

Offline Gyn0Guy

So like the title states i was wondering if you guys think that i would be a good candidate for surgery. My only concern is that my left nipple seems to be much "puffier" even though it has less gland, and that there seems to be a lot of nipple skin on it, and i don't know if that would be a problem. I appreciate any help.

This is the right side

Left side

Front

Offline Gyn0Guy

does any one have any ideas. I'm a little worried about that left side and would appreciate any input, i can give more details or post pictures from other angles if it helps. I'm just worried it might make it more difficult to have the surgery since i havent seen cases like my left side only those similar to the right one

Offline thetodd

No not at all!

Youve got a slightest bit of puffyness ive ever seen and you look pretty young, expect it to even out with time!

Your fine surgery would leave you with scars
Surgery With Alex Karidis - 16/05/09 - Completed!
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17738.0

Offline Gyn0Guy

thanks for the response, good to know, I guess I might be making to big a deal out of this.

But yeah i don't think its going to be changing too much in the future, i'm actually 18 and have had it for five years, and yeah I'm a really skinny kid, maybe thats why you thought i was younger. lol.

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
This is a classic puffy nipple -- there is solid breast tissue beneath the nipple/areola.  No amount of diet or exercise will make it better.  Surgery can be performed to remove the excess tissue and provide you with a flat areola which is consistent with the rest of your chest.

Recommend you consult a plastic surgeon in your area who is expert in gyne surgery.

Best of luck!

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

DrBermant

So like the title states i was wondering if you guys think that i would be a good candidate for surgery. My only concern is that my left nipple seems to be much "puffier" even though it has less gland, and that there seems to be a lot of nipple skin on it, and i don't know if that would be a problem. I appreciate any help.

The Anatomy of Puffy Nipple Gynecomastia consists of gland, fat, and skin. By targeting gland first and peeling it off of the thin areola muscles, I am able to minimize the skin issues for my patients with Puffy Nipple Gynecomastia. This is a specialized form of gynecomastia surgery. I just reviewed over 500 requests over the past few years of patients asking for my help unhappy after other surgeons' gynecomastia surgery. The vast majority were complaining of Residual Puffy Nipple Complications. Look for specific examples of a surgeon's skills before proceeding with an operation.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia

Offline blingbling

• Posting Member
My gyno is just like this, but I have more gland on my right side.

DrBermant

My gyno is just like this, but I have more gland on my right side.

Uneven or Asymmetric Gynecomastia is quite common.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

Offline xoxoxoxo

• Gold Member
i think it's not obvious wearing a plain shirt.. so i won't bother hiding it.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024