Author Topic: Gyno or fat, fat or gyno, or both :`(  (Read 2637 times)

Offline ub3er

• Posting Member
should i focus on just losing weight or should i be considering surgery too :( this situation sucks, it makes me depressed :`(

Offline Raider Fan

• Gold Member
If you think you are overweight, try to lose it and keep it off.  Do that not only because it would make your gyne look better, but for your overall physical health.  We are all healthier when we are within our recommended weight range, and most of us could stand to lose a few pounds, whether we have gyne or not.  

With that being said, you don't appear significantly overweight.  What weight you do lose might make you look better, but it will probably not get rid of your gyne.  Only surgery will completely solve the problem.  

To me, your gyne is the kind that is not that severe and probably isn't that noticeable through your clothes.  Whether you opt for surgery, or not, is completely dependent on how the gyne is making you feel about yourself.  Some men consider their gynecomastia a minor annoyance and would never consider getting surgery for it.  Others feel like it is having a very negative effect on the overall quality of their life.  And the severity doesn't seem to be as important as you would think.  I've seen guys on here that had very minor gyne and it drove them crazy.  They could hardly wait to have surgery for it.  And I've also seen guys on here with fairly severe cases that say it doesn't bother them that much and they are fine with just wearing a compression shirt or something.  As they say, to each his own.

So it all boils down to.....how do YOU feel about it?  How much does it bother you?  If it bothers you too much and it is interfering with your happiness in life, get the surgery.  If you don't really go around thinking about it that much and it really has no significant effects on your life, then you might opt for doing nothing or maybe just wearing a compression shirt underneath to make you look a little better.  We are all individuals and we all feel differently about the problem.  

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg

Looking at your pictures, I can see a nice well-built body but... gyno too. But how do you feel about it ? Do you want to go under the knife ?

If I were you, I would go and see a doctor. If it bothers you so much...

Could you post some front view pics as well ? It would give a better idea of how it looks like.

Offline thetodd

you look in good shape to me

if i was in your position now i wouldnt have surgery, its not bad but the only way your going to achieve a pure flat chest is with surgery im afraid. I wouldnt lose weight because you look in proportion in the pics i think with weight loss would make the situation worse

Surgery With Alex Karidis - 16/05/09 - Completed!
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17738.0

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024