Author Topic: Have a Look  (Read 4330 times)

Offline TheCorrectedOne

• Posting Member
My before and after: (had 3. grade gynecomastia and niples where way to big) breast glands removed and areola down sized.
nice work right?
« Last Edit: October 13, 2010, 05:23:08 PM by TheCorrectedOne »
if you can't accept yourself, you're just living to die soon

Offline TheOregonKid

• Posting Member
Wow, that does look really good.  I'm glad you had success with your gyno surgery.
“Whoever despises himself still esteems the despiser within himself” -Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline TheCorrectedOne

• Posting Member
Thx OregonKid. I think no one can imagine how happy i am thx to my distinguished surgeons.

Offline ddh

• Silver Member
Great result!

Offline TheOregonKid

• Posting Member
Would you mind sharing the cost details?

Offline TheCorrectedOne

• Posting Member
Whel, it's like this, i didn't expect that my insurance would pay cause they refused to pay 2 years ago so i was allready prepared to pay it by my self. That would have costed me about 10000$-12000$ and i would have had to share a room with 5 other guys.
But since i'm privately insured i got a single room with a nice view. so i think it was worth about 15000$ of wich i have to pay 5%-10%. Thats what i estimate. The letter from the insurancecompany should arrive soon, i will let you know about the exact prices then.

Offline a019283ba

• Posting Member
I have a pretty similar case and am getting the surgery done come October 29th. Great results bro! Look's great!

Offline TheCorrectedOne

• Posting Member
Thx! Good Luck.

Offline TheCorrectedOne

• Posting Member
Hi guys. just got the receipt from the insurance company last week. 14000.- sFr.  thats same as USD. btw. feeling better than ever. going to post new pics soon.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024