Author Topic: my struggle after 2 surgeries  (Read 1852 times)

Offline limitednov20

So two surgeries later and I still can’t take off my shirt.  I had my first surgery a year and half ago with dr. turkeltaub a local p/s.  He did lipo only and I was extremely unhappy with results.  The p/s tried to put the blame on me by telling me Its my posture that makes my chest look enlarged and that I need to lose weight.  Four months ago I had a 2nd surgery done with Dr. Delgado in san Francisco, I could tell right off the bat the difference between the two p/s Dr Delgado was great and far more knowledgeable but unforutunely after my second surgery I’m still very unhappy with results.  My chest is still extremely soft, in the pictures it looks normal from a distance but when you actually touch my chest it is so soft almost like the feeling of a gut.  If I grab my chest it is just of mound of complete softness.  Straight on it looks normal in pics but it sticks out quite a bit that is why I took a pic from underneath the nipple.  I told my 2nd p/s my concerns but he says it look good.  I just really don’t know what to do after two surgeries I still can’t take my shirt off.  I do understand I don’t have the most extreme case but I see people with my same build who have a much smaller chest(I’m 5”7 155) and it is very depressing for me to think about taking off my shirt.  I have lost about fifteen pounds since my second surgery but it is just coming off of my stomach and I just cant seem to get rid of that flab on my chest.  Even when I play basketball I can feel the weight of my chest bouncing up and down.  Is there any options for  me or is the best it can be? I’m concerned that if I work out my chest that it will just enlarge my chest even more.  Any input, answers, opinions would be greatly appreciated.  Thank You

Offline dannyboy740

• Posting Member
In the third pic you posted you look fine mate (front view).
I know it's four months but you still need to give it a year before you can fully appreciate what has been done.
This softness may even still be swelling/fluid?

Offline pokeweed

• Posting Member
I agree. The third photo down looks really good. I think you need to be patient with the process (often difficult for us to do, huh?)

Offline Reverence

• Posting Member
Your chest looks pretty good dude seriously i am like 6 weeks and my left nipple is hard as a rock and my right is still mildly puffy on the right so i might have to have another surgery on my right but seriously your chest looks pretty good.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024