Author Topic: Opinion on gyno?  (Read 2595 times)

Offline Quasi

• Posting Member

I can feel a gland under both nipples that is connected to them and one is sore. Would surgery be any cheaper because I am lean?

Offline Mark102

• Silver Member
You have puffy nipple gyne

Since you said one of your nipples are sore, the gland may be in the growth process, but I'm not sure, you should see your doctor about it

I'm not sure about how the pricing goes, but it would make sense for it to be cheaper. Don't let price get in your head too much, look at experienced surgeons' picture of past patients. Don't go for the cheapest surgoen, go for the most experienced, you don't want to end up with a crappy surgery.

Offline Quasi

• Posting Member
There is a surgeon right down the street from me who has photos and a video of one of his operations. He looks good from what I've been reading but I'm still doing research on him and other surgeons

Offline anger4tits

• Posting Member
You have Puffy Nipple Gynecomastia, where the glandular tissue is only centrally pronouced under the areola (nipple) complex. You are lean and muscular, and because you have soo little body fat, your type of surgery to correct this would not need general anesthia and the associated risks and cost associated with that. your surgery would involve being under twilight anesthia (awake but sedated) and would be alot cheaper! save up now, be ruthless! good luck

Offline Quasi

• Posting Member
You have Puffy Nipple Gynecomastia, where the glandular tissue is only centrally pronouced under the areola (nipple) complex. You are lean and muscular, and because you have soo little body fat, your type of surgery to correct this would not need general anesthia and the associated risks and cost associated with that. your surgery would involve being under twilight anesthia (awake but sedated) and would be alot cheaper! save up now, be ruthless! good luck

Do you know around how much it would cost? I have around 3k saved up

Offline ineedsurgery

• Bronze Member
Cost alot to get a good doc. Usually between 6-8k :(

Offline anger4tits

• Posting Member
In your case- you will easily get this surgery done for 3 grand! Harley Medical Clinic charge 4,200 quid for Gynecomastia surgery as a set rate (generally for medium to severe cases of Gynecomastia). My advice to you is, go to a few cosmetic clinics that offer FREE consultations - and then you will get an exact amount for your treatment. Shop about (consult with 3 clinics preferably). Remember, tell the doctor you want minimal scarring - or then you end up paying even more correcting that. 3 grand - u are absolutley flying mate!!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024