Author Topic: What do you think? Do I have gynecomastia?  (Read 2088 times)

Offline RandomObject

• Posting Member
I'm 5'11" and was 180 pounds and now I'm 163. They've gone down slightly, but not proportionally with the weight lost. I've had this for about 5 years. I'm seriously considering surgery (lipo I guess) because I don't believe this will go away on its own because it should have already. I know its not the worst case, but it is enough to notice through my shirt and I obviously can't take my shirt off in pools and at the beach.

Thanks

http://  imageshack.us/photo/my-images/860/download1z.jpg/

http://  imageshack.us/photo/my-images/811/downloadqtu.jpg/

^^Just put a backspace before imageshack.us ^^
« Last Edit: June 07, 2011, 12:19:05 AM by RandomObject »

Offline calibrn

• Posting Member
how do you see these pics?

Offline RandomObject

• Posting Member
Copy and paste the link and put a backspace before "imageshack.us"   I had to do that because you can't post links to websites.

Offline Mark102

• Silver Member
I can see the gyne kind of shape to your chest. Surgery would be a good choice, if you find it hard to deal with.

Offline looseSHIRT

• Silver Member
I see you have gyne.. Surgery will be the best solution for that.. Find a Surgeon who has lots of experience with Gyne, ask for pictures of past clients.. (before and after) so you can have an idea on how experienced is the doctor that who will operate on you.. Do you research very well.. Goodluck Mate!

Offline RandomObject

• Posting Member

Offline sdwnymph

• Posting Member
imo -even if you do have gyne... you have nothing to worry about, as far as the world would see you, honestly dont think anyone would think of you as different. Surgery is NOT always the 1st answer (unfortunatally most of the posts on this site want surgery instead of dealing w/ it). Personally my chest is way bigger than yours and I live w/ it / deal w/ it. Just be yourself dude. Unless you get huge.. so far I dont see any prob w/ your chest at this time. Just my 2 cents

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024