Author Topic: Need Advice!!  (Read 1929 times)

Offline zado611

• Bronze Member
I recently lost 58 lbs. I am now down to 232 was up to 290. My chest hasn't changed very much at all. I hoping when i started on this path to losing weight in December that my man boobs would be fairly decreased by summer so I could enjoy it. Do you think I would benefit from surgery by looking at the pics(below they are posted)? I would like to go ahead with it bc I want them gone before college. Thanks for all your input.

P.S. The pics are before I lost an additional 5 lbs. Not that there is much different. And excuse the stretch marks got those right after the weight loss.

Offline scrabble

• Bronze Member
I had a similar plan to try look good for summer too, but I through that idea out the window. You may be able to get away with the whole "i'm fat" excuse if you're brave, cos it doesn't look a lot like breast tissue - just a good all round layer of fat, but, I think some lipo would help if you really want to enjoy summer, or just keep hitting the gym, you seem to be doing a good job anyway :D

Offline Chicago

• Silver Member
Congrats on losing the weight. Feel proud and don't give a care about going outside.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024