Author Topic: I feel hardness under my nipples PLEASE HELP ME!  (Read 2907 times)

Offline Masterc

• Posting Member
I had my surgery two weeks ago and just yesterday i noticed that under my nipples i can feel hardness in a oval shape about 3cm wide, is this hard tissue? what is it and how do i get rid of it???

Offline noMas

• Posting Member
  • now Gyne Free!
it is probably scar tissue.  massage and time are your best options..it should go away normally after 3-6months
Bi-lateral Excision w/lipo 11.8.04

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Sounds like scar tissue. If so, it's very, very, very, very common. :)
« Last Edit: January 31, 2005, 11:31:44 AM by jc71 »

Offline collegedude

• Posting Member
Does the scar tissue and swelling cause puffiness to return?

Offline SC GameCOCKS

• Gold Member
  • Unsuccessful Lipo...Excision Revision..still Puffy
Im one of the pro massaging dudes around here. I didnt understand how massaging helps but ive personally seen results. I had surgery just over 2 weeks ago. Theres hardening under the nipples which i got worried about soon after. About the last couple of nights ive been massaging my chest and nipples. By the time i go to bed under my nipples theres alot of swelling, and i mean on par with before surgery. When i massage, only a minute or so, the next morning the swelling has reduced say 80%. Coincidence.... no i seriously reckon its due to the massaging. In fact i only came to this conclusion this morning as my nipples were particularily swollen last night and this morning there was hardly anything there. Ill see how there doing tonight and what there like tommorow and post back  :D

I notice the same results....HOWEVER, around 11am they start to puff again  :'(  
8 years of suffering Mild gyne...
2 surgeries & $6,000 later....
         STILL PUFFY   :/

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024