Author Topic: 4 weeks post op, some asymmetry  (Read 2770 times)

Offline Dagger11

Hi,
I only have the one before/after picture, should have taken more before.  I'm pretty happy with the results so far but I'm still pretty sore and swollen.  One of my concerns is that underneath the nipple of the right side (right side of picture) is more full than the left side.  I'm hoping it's from the swelling and not from extra fat being left over that might have to be taken out later.  Am I being too critical too early?

Thanks.

Offline jam14

looks fine to me man! damn im really jealous, im in "the best years of my life" and i never feel good enough or normal. congrats on the surgery though dont worry about anything!

Offline corvette09

• Bronze Member
I'm the same. I had more swelling on one side. I'm 4 months out and it just starting to go down. Keep wearing your vest. Remember final results can take 6-12 months. Good luck..

Offline Dagger11

I'm the same. I had more swelling on one side. I'm 4 months out and it just starting to go down. Keep wearing your vest. Remember final results can take 6-12 months. Good luck..

That's good to hear, thanks.  How long did you wear your vest?  I wore it for the first three weeks non-stop, then I was told to wear it for 12 hours a day for the next three weeks then I'm done.

Offline corvette09

• Bronze Member
I wore it 24/7 for the first 3 months and now (4th month)I'm wearing an underarmor type shirt during the day and the vest at night. Good luck..

Offline electric7

that's a really good result! congrats bro

Offline shaknbake

• Gold Member
The asymmetry is barely noticeable from the pics, but we are always more conscious of differences in our own bodies.  The truth is, most people have some degree of asymmetry whether they have gyne or not, surgery or not.  In my case, I never really noticed the asymmetry from left to right until I decided to get the actual surgery and took some before pics.  And just like normal, I was pretty critical on my own appearance.  Thing is though, no one else ever noticed.  I'm 9 days post op now, and I can still see asymmetry on my left side, but I think now it's more due to swelling and developing scar tissue.  But, even if it isn't, I'm still WAY better than before.  I think your results look spectacular.  Your surgeon did a great job so far as I can see.  Will the chest even out more as healing progresses?  Hard to say.  But great results even if it doesn't!  Cheers my friend   ;D
Shakenbake baby, SHAKE N BAKE!!  Ya, that just happened.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024