Author Topic: Is this gynecomastia ?  (Read 2049 times)

Offline winderB

These are photos of my chest.I can touch hard tissue underneath my nipples.If this is gynecomastia , is there any way to get rid of it except of surgery ?

hammer

I for one do not see a problem! Maybe it would behoove you to explore the photos of other poster and compare their large  "breast" to your flat chest that many members pay up to ten thousand dollars to get.

Offline corvette09

• Bronze Member
There is nothing wrong with your chest. Be proud that your have pecs and not breasts.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
You'll need to find something else to worry about.
Grandpa Dan

Offline winderB

You'll need to find something else to worry about.

thank you all.Those comments returned me self-confidence,I really thought that this was so bad.

Offline Neil123

• Bronze Member
I would add a side pic to show more clearly. how old are you? if less than 20 maybe the beginning of gyne. If more than 20 and that is the final situation/not changing, I would never go through a surgery! you have nothing. also, were you cold? it is smaller then. hence if yes I would post one more side pic when warm and muscle relaxed. Sincerely

Offline walt

• Gold Member
hi , looking at your pix i dont see a problem but then im not a doc. either but i have an A cup set myself and would gladly trade for those you have. i would not worry about the chest you have looks pretty normal from my standpoint. anyhow self image is whats important and if you belive in yourself and are comfy the way you look thats the biggest part of the battle . best wishes. ;D

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024