Author Topic: Just learned about it!  (Read 3055 times)

Offline markomal

Ok, i've heard about gyno like 3-4 months ago, in that time i had 82kgs, now i am 67,2kgs. So i have lost 14,8kgs. All because of gyno, at least i think its gyno. So i found this forum about gyno, and all stuff about it. So i decided to open a new topic in which i am gonna upload some photos and hopefully you are gonna tell me if i have gyno or not :D
Lets say that I've been hiding myself from everyone, long shirts and stuff like that, I've never taken my shirt off during the summer time because i was too shy.

hammer

Nice flat chest! No need to worry! Their are others that pay thousands to get theirs to look like yours.

hammer

If it is really bothering you, you need to get it checked out by a doctor as I am not one, however at 54 I never had a chest that small after about age ten.

You may want to take some time and search around this forum and look at others. The size of chest range from the same as yours to as big as mine, and mine are double "D"s! But by doing so you will get and idea what gynecomastia looks like and if you should set up some time to see a doctor about yourself.

Good luck on finding your answers, but if I had a chest like yours I would have to put on a big party and invite everyone on the forum, as I don't even remember what that is like!

I am sorry if I sound insensitive, but the truth the best I believe.

hammer

Good for you! There is so much more in life that can happen that is much worse then boobs! believe me as I have lived it! So those bumps on the chest are nothing but fat, very little breast tissue and skin and in your case it is very little of each, but no matter how much, no one should let them control their life!

You and anyone else need to take control of your life and not let those fleshy things control you! I know that you are stronger then that, aren't you?

Bob aka Hammer

hammer

Please, do not call me sir! My name is Bob, but thank you for being polite!

You do have some breast tissue! That is normal. What isn't normal is if it dose not stop growing and forms in to female type breast.

17 is tough years! You are just beginning your life, so remember this. what ever you do now, will follow you the rest of your life! Do good things, and good will follow, and do bad and bad will follow.

When I was in the service I needed a "top secret" security clearance. I passed the back ground check with no problem, and I still could today. So, enjoy your age, but remember what I said. I told by nephew the same thing, he said "ya, ya uncle Bob", but when he tried to get into law enforcement, no go.

have a good one.

Bob

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
You say you became aware of this only 3 to 4 months ago. That means that you had nothing to be concerned about until someone or something brought your attention to your breasts even though they have not previously been a concern. Have you considered that whoever or whatever is wrong?

I see no problem.

Grandpa Dan

Offline anoroc

• Posting Member
I envy your look.  I think you are fine.

Offline Neil123

• Bronze Member
looks like nothing! maybe put a front pic though when u are sitting and muscles relaxed.

Offline Andy420

• Posting Member
You have nothing, your fine don't think twice.

Offline markomal

Ok i said ill post more photos just to be sure that its fine, so here you go..

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024