Author Topic: Do I have gyne or do i need to hit the gym.  (Read 1960 times)

Offline ichnusa

Hi All ,

I'm 5'11" , 178 lbs and 38 years. I'm very conscious of my moobs. It doesn't help that I have mild pectus excavatum also. My question is going by the photos below do I have Gyne or am I just carrying too much fat in the area . I have a good bit of spare tyre fat also , but everywhere else I'm skinny , legs, arms and butt all skinny. I havent worked out in years so I would say my muscle to fat ratio isn't great.
My girlfriend says I'm paranoid about it but I avoid anywhere I might have to be without my top and I always wear a tight t-shirt under my outer t-shirt actually I rather wear jumpers and jackets .
I was 168lbs recently enough and it didn't make much difference to my fat content i see to loose weight every where except my stomach and moobs , handy that.
Anyways have a look at the photos and tell me what you guys think.

Offline hitchcock

• Bronze Member
I have the same sort of chest with mild PE.

I've had docs tell me they didn't see gyne and another who said I had some excess breast tissue through photos I posted on this site.

Good luck and pm me if you ever want to chat. I obsess over my chest as well.

Offline Neil123

• Bronze Member
it's only a mild gyne relax I'd go shirtless no prob!

Offline ichnusa

Cheers for the replies guys , a bit of time in the gym won't hurt anyways.

Offline cduub

• Silver Member
Dude you have gyne. the gym is not going to help because its gland,its a very mild case but you have it.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024