Author Topic: Is this gyno or...?  (Read 5174 times)

Offline one_will

• Posting Member
I have 21 years... And this really makes me crazy...

180 cm
75 kg

I am running, hitting boxing bag... Can that help me to have flet chest?

BTW, i was also doing push ups, but i think push ups makes it even worse...

Thanks for help!

Offline TigerPaws

Maybe but you have a very light case if at all, look give yourself some time, I understand that the mirror and your own fears are your worst enemy. Try to put that aside and keep yourself in shape, eat quality food in the proper quantities and stay away from the junk food. Try to go organic whenever possible and look carefully at the products you are using and exposed to, many have high concentrations of estrogen which will effect you.

Gyno is NOT  the end of your world, if you choose your friends and the ladies you date wisely this will never be a bigger issue than you make it out to be.

Offline one_will

• Posting Member
Thanks for reply.

I know it's not a big problem. There are so manny bigger problem in this world. But, i eat healthy, i run, and i am in pretty good condicione, i look very fit, but it's just when i wear tshirt, in a chest area it look like i am fat, like i eat junk food and not trained at all, so that makes me crazy...

You think if i continue with running, hitting boxing bag and eat healthy, that eventually it will disappear?

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
You have a healthy weight and yet have a mild case of gyne.  No additional amount of exercise, diet, etc will do anything for it -- it is established breast tissue and the only way to lose it permanently would be surgery.

Ultimately it comes down to your choice:  adapt to it, accept it and wear body compression garments when needed -- or -- have surgery to permanently remove it.

Good luck either way.

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

Offline one_will

• Posting Member
Thanks Dr. Eliot for answering.

So there is no way to get rid off breast tissue, other than surgery... That sucks :( But i will have to adapt to it... :-\

I am so sad because in past i was eating very bad food... Oh, if i could go back in the past and be smarter...

So how much body compression garments helps? I guess i will sweat alot in summer wearing that ;D

Offline Alchemist

• Gold Member

So there is no way to get rid off breast tissue, other than surgery... That sucks :( But i will have to adapt to it... :-\

I am so sad because in past i was eating very bad food... Oh, if i could go back in the past and be smarter...

So how much body compression garments helps? I guess i will sweat alot in summer wearing that ;D

Or you can realize it just doesn't matter in the least.  Learn to truly accept your body and be part of that 50-60% of men who have gyne and ignore it.  It couldn't be more normal.  It may violate some people's ideas of how a man is supposed to look.  In sum total, of all those standards, only Cary grant and a few others meet all those standards.  Watch TV.  See all the gyne on the bare chested males?  They are not all rushing off to cut off parts of their bodies.  If your penis doesn't meet somebody's standard of standard of beauty are you going to cut it off?  How about your nose or your head isn't the right shape?  Until coming to this site I though those who had gyne had DD breasts like me or a C cup like Jim38.  Goo to a nudist club and learn to accept your body.

Offline TigerPaws

Well ??? Uh! I am not so sure about the nudest colony/beach, beyond that listen to Alchemist and move on with your life.

Or you can realize it just doesn't matter in the least.  Learn to truly accept your body and be part of that 50-60% of men who have gyne and ignore it.  It couldn't be more normal.  It may violate some people's ideas of how a man is supposed to look.  In sum total, of all those standards, only Cary grant and a few others meet all those standards.  Watch TV.  See all the gyne on the bare chested males?  They are not all rushing off to cut off parts of their bodies.  If your penis doesn't meet somebody's standard of standard of beauty are you going to cut it off?  How about your nose or your head isn't the right shape?  Until coming to this site I though those who had gyne had DD breasts like me or a C cup like Jim38.  Goo to a nudist club and learn to accept your body.

hammer

Ya, you can look like a REAL man or one of those fakes from Holly Wood!

Offline one_will

• Posting Member
Ok, guys...Tnx for support!

I just have one more question, is it better to gain some weight or to be skinny? I have felling that when i had 80 kg, my chest looked better... Or if i gain some weight my chest gonna be bigger too?

Of course i will move with my life, i am healthy, i am pretty good looking, and i am thankful for that... My chest will not stop me from living my life... :)

Offline one_will

• Posting Member
One more thing, is it true that curcuma helps?

Offline TigerPaws

One more thing, is it true that curcuma helps?
As for the weight, if you have genuine breast tissue (a round lump under you nipple) then gaining weight will only make your breasts larger because fat makes up the majority of breast tissue.

Look very carefully at the personal care products you are using, many shampoos contain natural estrogen as do a number of foods. Eliminate these items, research which products contain estrogen compounds, their everywhere and stay away from them.

Natural herbs are far more powerful than modern medicine and the pharmaceutical industry wants you to know, but "if" you have developed a breast gland then it will never go away. Your generic make-up will be the ultimate determining factor in how large or small your breasts will become if you eliminate all other outside factors.

While some men may ultimately need surgery, it should be the last resort, as with any surgery there are no guarantees. The results can be tragic so weigh your options carefully before rushing into anything. 

Offline TigerPaws

If gynecomastia means nothing to you and doesn't affect your life in any way then why are you actively using this website? I understand there are far worse things in this world that do indeed minimize the presence of gynecomastia. However, I'm not going to strap a grenade to my leg to make gynecomastia seem nonexistent. Alot of you guys that have recently taken a liking to preaching acceptance are older, have careers, families, and maybe are even retired. Us young guys have all that to obtain yet in our lives. Does it really rub you so wrong that we seek the confidence to make all that happen? For me personally, it has had a serious effect on my confidence as well as social skills. You said yourself its all in between the ears and I think that's truly what all of us seek who are pursuing surgery. I'm not trying to look like I just walked off a Hollywood set, I just want to be comfortable in my own skin. I hate to sound naive and say its different when you're 19, but you were 19 at one time too.

Anyway, I understand outside opinions are important, but its completely up to the individual as to which road to take. You don't have a physically severe case, and neither do I. But as everyone says, the true damage is psychological, so unless you have the ability to see into our minds, I suggest you limit your diagnosis to your own personal experience. I always found this forum to be supportive of people, their conditions, and their personal decisions. It just bothers me a bit to see people suddenly imposing their opinions upon others in order to influence a decision.
Sir no can force you or anyone else to do or not do anything and "if" you believe that you lot in life will be improved by any form of cosmetic surgery then you and anyone else is free to choose that path.

Know this, there are "other" options and people have the right and need to consider those options. As you admit that your problem/issue is all in you head and what you perceive in the mirror then perhaps some psychological counseling might be in order before you allow someone to cut holes and remove parts of your body.

As I said the "choice" is yours but to suggest that exploring other options is somehow wrong is also wrong. There are many points to consider and at 19 you and others will hopefully have many quality and productive years ahead. For countless centuries the counsel of those who have been where you are, who have lived and made many of the same mistakes you and others as young as you was cherished.

It is too bad that tradition seens to have been forgotten.

hammer

Your right, we are older and have families even some of us have grand kids. Guess what? We where all young too and some of us had gynecomastia as kids, and through the teen years too!

I know I did, and you can read " my story after all these years" . We are just trying to put things into prospective for you young men and hopes that you will look into the mirror and see that there is much more that makes up a man then fat, breast tissue and skin!

I have always had a great self confidence and self esteem. Maybe I am a rare in that area, but you need to ask yourself, is it worth getting all worked up over "fat, skin, breast tissue"?

It is just as bad as some get work up over going bald! God made you this way, some men have hair, some don't, some men have larger breast, and very few have small ones!

Offline Z31T

• Bronze Member
OK, I now regret moving the post to another thread because this is now becoming a clusterf*ck, so I'll keep it to this one. You restated my point exactly in saying that nobody can force anyone's decisions upon them. I did not even state my opinion on what route the poster should take. Either way, I understand that life holds alot more than simple problems like this, but I'm not going to sit here and try to justify my own thoughts and decisions to someone I don't know. I respect the things you've been through hammer, as well as the fact you share it openly with the rest of us, everyone's life is their own and very different. Terrible things will happen to some of us and some of us will get through life without a broken bone. Its out of our control, so I don't believe its right to compare your own life to anothers in order to make them think the way you do. Back to my first statement which might I add we have ALL said: Everyone is free to make their own decisions, and I was under the impression that this site was supportive of such decisions with respect for them. That's the only reason I posted. It just seemed some were getting a little overly imperative on taking one route.

hammer

Z31T I wish you the best of luck, and I am not against surgery, go for it my friend and I will pray that all will go well!

I hope that this will turn your life around and make a big positive change, Gods speed!

Bob aka Hammer

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024