Author Topic: A very tricky case ?  (Read 1834 times)

Offline fitness kid

Hello all, hope all is good :)

I will try keep this as short as I can.

I had gyne surgery around 3 years ago and I use to be a member here cancelled my account because I wanted to forget about it completely and try to move on. When i get the answer im looking for il be cancelling my new account again because i don't want to end up obsessed again. :)

Recently went for a consultation for a revision with the same surgeon, I was convinced I still had gyne and that there was some gland/fat tissue left directly under the nipple, turns out there's not. My surgeon done an ultrasound, very little fat as little as .5 could of been less and no gland tissue either, all was removed first time round.

so a success in a way but here's the catch 22, My surgeon says my problem is the skin. When I flex my chest its perfect but when it isn't flexed there's some lose skin giving of a kind of gyne look directly behind the nipples. My surgeon said no to liposuction as iv no fat in my chest.

My surgeon said something about a procedure to shrink the skin around the nipple involving a few sessions of something to do with subjecting my chest to heat. He doesn't do this procedure but reckons it could work.

has anyone had this problem and what options are available to shrink the skin around the chest?

thanks,

much appreciated

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024