Author Topic: puffy nipples. surgeons + members, what do you think?  (Read 2747 times)

Offline bjj

• Posting Member
hey all,

greetings from afghanistan.  quick blurb about me:

-27 year old male
-190ish pounds
-5'9"
-good shape (cafeteria food hasn't been helping)

basically, i'm not a huge fan of my puffy nipples.  it could be a thousand times worse, but it's something that has made me self conscience since i was a teenager.  i grew up husky, but cut a fair amount of weight when i was 20.  unfortunately, no amount of exercise will cut down on the pointy/cone shape of my nipples.

curious what people think.  also, curious if docs out there think that surgery would yield good results.  i'm looking to have the surgery done in california.  looking at doctors Cruise and Kapoor.  thanks ahead for the help everyone!  sorry for the pics, self taken.

if the pictures don't suffice, i can post more.

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
Basically it appears that you have very mild puffy nipples only, which is due to a growth of breast tissue directly beneath the areola.  Surgery would be your best option and I believe either Dr. Cruise or Kapoor should be able to do a fine job for you.

Good luck!!

Dr Jacobs
« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 08:08:06 PM by Dr. Elliot Jacobs »
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

Offline henry 41

• Bronze Member
They're not puffy, just a little bigger than average. The shape seems normal, in my opinion. Just my uneducated, common sense opinion.

Offline bjj

• Posting Member
i do appreciate the feedback everyone.  thank you. 

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I really do not know how to respond. No one in my family has a chest that flat. Of course I only had 2 brothers and 4 sons.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024