Author Topic: after my surgery.. my photos.. my new chest.. waht do u think  (Read 2224 times)

Offline zlu4000

• Posting Member
hi.. im that guy from egypt,, i post my topic here few weeks ago,, and told about my surgey it had done... and now im wearing my vest .. i think that now i can wear any shirts i like freely..  and it good so far..i want to know u opinon about my chest and the results

u can see some purple color in my chest..  my doctor  considered some creams to put on my chest.. to remove this color

before pics

after

:)

Offline zlu4000

• Posting Member
awwwwwww
is my chest look that bad ??!!
60 views and no replies ?   ???

Offline mrnomoobs

• Posting Member
Defiantly an improvement.  Just need the bruising and swelling to go away.  I am scheduled for Aug 22nd.  Wish it was sooner!

Offline zlu4000

• Posting Member
Defiantly an improvement.  Just need the bruising and swelling to go away.  I am scheduled for Aug 22nd.  Wish it was sooner!

very good - good luck
im  here still waiting the finial reslts.. these pics just 1 week after the srgery

now i can wear shirts wihot any fear o the winds come and  push on my chest and show them lol
 flat sweet flat

Offline HellandBack

• Bronze Member
Right on! Keep us updated would like to see how it improves

Offline TheNWS

• Posting Member
I'm guessing you didn't have drains? due to the amount of bruising you have.  Anyway it is swollen a lot at the moment which will only get better with time.  Enjoy your new chest I am!

Offline captain chesty

• Silver Member
Vast improvment. congrats! you do have a lot of bruising, must be really tender, but Im sure your surgeon will advise you on that. good luck with the recovery.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024