Author Topic: Gyno or fat  (Read 1254 times)

Offline simple_guy

Hey, I am new here. I am 26 years old. I was skinny when I was in high school but managed to put extra kilos while in college.

I appreciate all opinions. :)

So what do you say?

hammer

Yes!
Gynecomastia is breast enlargement in males and can be made up of both breast tissue and fat. So no matter what has caused you to have your enlargement, does not really matter, but you do have gynecomastia!

Surgery is the only way to totally get rid of gynecomastia. You my reduce it some but not all by exercise.

I would like to welcome you to the forum, as this is the right place to be to get the info you need to decide what you want to do.

Good luck!

Bob aka Hammer

Offline simple_guy

Hammer, thank you for your opinion. And thank you for welcoming me on this forum. I started going to the gym in order to reduce my body fat, but as it seems, I'll have to do it surgically. What about those glands, I can't feel any of them and the area under my chest is soft.

hammer

I would recommend seeing a surgeon that has gynecomastia experience to determine what would be best for you if it is surgery that you would like.

You would also may need to see a endocrinologist to check out all your hormones to check for any imbalance to see if there are any other causes for your gynecomastia.

I don't know about all the procedures that you will need to take, as I have learned to live with mine, however, I exepect that someone will jump in soon to give you some ideas of how to proceed.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024