Author Topic: Fat or Gyne? Is surgery the only option?  (Read 3275 times)

Offline kanishkdudeja

• Posting Member
I had recently found out that i was suffering from gynecomastia. The doctor gave me vitamin c and vitamin e tablets. It worked a bit in the beginning, the fat began to reduce. But now its starting growing again. Also, i feel the nipples are puffy.

It is pseudo gynecomastia or actual gynecomastia?

Can running and weight loss reduce my gynecomastia? Or is surgery the only option left? :(

Offline jdos

• Posting Member
It looks like you're carrying a lot of fat still... my chest is bigger than yours and I am leaner.

The only successful way to lose fat is to be in a constant calorie deficit (eat less than you burn in a day). If you want to look semi-decent when you're done losing fat, you would want to partake in heavy lifting at least 3 times a week and have a moderate protein intake.

FYI  - I am 5'10 168 and I lose about 1.5 lbs a week eating 2000 calories a day with around 140-150g of protein.

Offline kanishkdudeja

• Posting Member
yeah i'll start running from today then. hoping that fat loss will make the chest look better. thanks :)

Offline jdos

• Posting Member
It's not even about running.. just create a calorie deficit. You can run all you want, hell, you could run for 3 hours and at the end of the day, if you are not in a calorie deficit, you will not lose weight.

You need to track calories! It's the only way.

Note: I am not bashing cardio, I am just saying it's useless (as far as weight loss goes) if you aren't in a calorie deficit.

Offline kanishkdudeja

• Posting Member
Okay. Thanks a lot. I will look into it.

Also, ive noticed fat seems to burn off the right breast more.

The left one isnt getting affected by running.

How could i deal with that?

Offline kanishkdudeja

• Posting Member
Also i have been sleeping less..around 5 hours a day..and masturbating a lot since 6 years. could that have lead to this condition?

Offline jdos

• Posting Member
Perhaps you have more glandular tissue in your left pec.

And no, otherwise every guy would have it lol.

Offline hatemymoobs

• Silver Member
Both man. You should lose weight, that'll help a bit. But my guess is you'll still have the moobs. =\

Offline kanishkdudeja

• Posting Member
Can running agravate the condition? I get the feeling of them moving up and down during running and even protruding out more. Or is it just in my mind?

Offline cduub

• Silver Member
You need the surgery and make sure its incision and lipo because of your body mass. I made the mistake and only had incision and im paying for it now,because lipo helps with contouring unless your stick skinny.

Monkey83

It's gyne. Mine looks almost identical to yours. The good news is the type we have doesn't look that bad in comparison to a lot of dudes. Like, it doesn't look like female breasts just raised regular male breasts. If you work off the extra body fat, it will decrease it significantly, but the puffy nips and a little extra fat will remain.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024