Author Topic: I think I have gyno..  (Read 2544 times)

Offline AdamR

• Posting Member
Hey everyone I am 18, and I have has man boobs since puberty.
I hate it so much. I lost alot of weight years ago and If i remember right, they almost went away. But I put the weight on after being introduced to Xbox, and got really lazy, I have been on a weight rollercoaster for years, and the stress of my final high school exams saw me at my fattest (as you can see the stretch marks.

I am completely dedicated to losing weight right now, and I know I will stick to it this time. My mindset has completely changed and I have the full support of my family too. My stomach has shrunk in size, but it feels like my boobs havent changed at all.

Its just I am really worried that when I get there, these boobs are gonna stay, and even if they dont, my aerolas on my nipples are freakin huge. I dont know if my nipples are puffy because as you see, they just kinda continue on from my boobs.
I am considering getting surgery after my weight loss. I am sick of being asked why I am wearning a rash shirt when I swim, and being so damn self conscious. I keep seeing "this happens alot to teenage boys" but I havent seen anyone who has boobs like me. Its really upsetting and I just want them to go away. Preferrably without surgery
From the pictures, does it look like I have it? and if i do, do you think my nipples will go smaller after I lose weght, or will that have to be surgery sorted too.
Thanks

Offline AdamR

• Posting Member
Woah the pictures are huge.. How do I fix that?

hammer

Maybe a lower pixel setting?

Offline thetodd

Yeah you have gyne man, no question its a moderate case
Surgery With Alex Karidis - 16/05/09 - Completed!
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17738.0

Offline AdamR

• Posting Member
Thanks. I think it looks real bad cos I am overweight at the moment. I really want to see what its like after I lose some weight, which I am in the process of doing. If it is still bad, I may have to ask about surgery. These boobs are literally the one thing that make me so self conscious.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024