Author Topic: Gyno, and if so how bad is it?  (Read 1552 times)

Offline Roadkill

So I have had some people mention my larger than normal chest, but I've had my shirt off at times and no-one has said anything or stared (at least that I saw  :) )

I've been trying turmeric root, but like so many other users here it did precisely jack. I'm a college student and can't really afford to have surgery. As for lumps, I feel some hard-ish lumps but they are deeper behind my nipples and they aren't rock solid, but they are relatively solid. As in kinda squishy, but not overly so.

And sorry for the awful pics, I could not get a decent source of light in my dorm to save my life!

Thank you all so much!

« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 12:47:39 PM by Roadkill »

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I do not see a problem. You'll need to find something else to worry about.
Grandpa Dan

hammer

I saw your post on ask a doctor too! I would have to agree with both Paa_Paw and what was said on the other posting by the doctor.

Maybe it would behoove you to spend some time looking at other posted pictures of men that do have gynecomastia problems to see what "man boobs" look like. There are many in this forum to see, and then you can see that you do not have a problem.

Offline Gammy

• Bronze Member
What are you talking about?! You're probably pissing off the majority of men on this site. They would kill for a chest like yours. Relax.... and go get a life (in the nicest possible way)

Offline Roadkill

Ok well I guess I'm sorry everyone, I truly didn't mean to insult anyone and I really don't want you guys to get the wrong idea. I actually have spent a decent amount of time browsing this site because when it's warm I get very puffy nipples and have gotten comments on them before and how they take a breast-like appearance. I'll delete the pictures and I hope you gents all have a good day!

Oh, and I actually have never posted on ask a doctor, just this site.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Pictures often do not tell the whole story. If you are genuinely concerned the a consultation with a surgeon might be a good idea. Don't be surprised if he says he cannot help you. I don't thin a reputable surgeon would take a scalpel to that chest but an actual Physical exam may find something that we do not see in the pictures..

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024