Author Topic: Help! Is This Gyno?  (Read 2385 times)

Offline ManOnTheMoon

• Posting Member
I can't tell if its gyno or just fat.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 03:37:47 AM by ManOnTheMoon »

Offline McGilli

• Silver Member
You need to fix your image code - can't see anything.

Use the Preview feature before you post to make sure the image code is pasted properly.

Offline ManOnTheMoon

• Posting Member
Sorry about that i think its good now.

Offline jay adams

• Gold Member
Looks like it's there. Try to feel for hard tissue under the nipple. Remember there's a scale for how bad it it. If you lose body fat you can help it a bit at this early stage but it will still be there. You can only try to mask it by doing incline, shoulder and trap workouts. That's not a cure though. Surgeries the only way to get rid of em.

Offline McGilli

• Silver Member
I agree that it looks like there is some there.

Just note - not everyone has hard tissue though. Mine was all completely squishy for my whole life.

If your chest has had that appearance for more than about

3 years - then it probably won't resolve on its own.

Good luck!

Offline jay adams

• Gold Member
That's a trip McGilli. Do you know what the substance was? Was it broken down tissue?

Offline McGilli

• Silver Member
That's a trip McGilli. Do you know what the substance was? Was it broken down tissue?

Hi Jay - I don't want to hijack this thread, so I have moved your question to my thread in the stories section...

gynecomastia.org/smf/2/mcgilli%27s-story-before-after-1st-surgery-before-2nd-surgery/msg179381/#msg179381

OP - yeah as I was saying - it could be squishy - like if you roll it all through your fingers it just squishes down really thin with no lumps at all.

Let us know what yours is like...

Offline ManOnTheMoon

• Posting Member
Basicly it feels like there is little pebbels or rocks under my chest in certain areas. It also hurts to touch sometimes. And I have had this for about 5 or 6 years now.

Offline jay adams

• Gold Member
That's what mine felt like. The nurse let me look at it after I came to. Like a bunch of bb's. Mine didn't hurt though. Im not sure what it means when it hurts still. Someone will let you know in a bit, I'm sure. Good luck!

Offline ManOnTheMoon

• Posting Member
Thanks for all the replies, I had no ideal this was a real thing for the longest time. I always assumed I was just cursed with terrible genes. For those of you who had surgery did your insurance cover it? If so how much was the co pay? If they didn't cover the surgery how much did you guys pay out of your pocket? Also what kind of doctor do I see about this? Sorry for all the questions I'm just clueless when it comes to this.

Offline McGilli

• Silver Member
What country do you live in?

Offline ManOnTheMoon

• Posting Member
I live in the U.S., California specifically.

Offline jay adams

• Gold Member
There's good docs here in Cali. I think the best are Dr. Cruise in Newport, Dr.Kapoor in Beverly Hills, Dr.Delgado in Frisco and of course my surgeon Dr.Pearl in Mountain View CA. The Doc in Newport quoted me at around 8500. The Doc in Beverly Hills said 6500. The Doc in Frisco told me 9000. And Dr.Pearl was 6500.
You can start off by calling them and sending pics. Look at the pictures on their web sites. Consider how much the motel rooms and gas will cost. All of the above PS's are top notch for this procedure. Good luck.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024