Author Topic: Big belly + man boobs - gynecomastia or just fat cause I am really lazy?  (Read 2036 times)

Offline FatOrMoobs

A little back story about myself:
I am 21 and I was never an active person in my life. I've skip most of my P.E classes in High School and never really done any physical activities. I don't do any exercising and sit at home playing games and on my computer most of the time. I also eat a lot of junk foods and never really cared about eating healthy. Despite all that I've never consider myself fat, apart from my chest and belly, the rest of my body is pretty skinny. A lot of fat seems to go to my belly and chest only. I don't know if it's because I am only really paying attention it to it know or if it's getting a lot bigger than before.

As you can see I have pretty big belly.  :-\
« Last Edit: May 25, 2013, 06:44:58 PM by FatOrMoobs »

Offline tankkb

• Posting Member
solution:

walk every day atleast 30minutes to an hour

eventually build it to a run and run already if you can as far as you can

if you are over doing it while running, walk

if you cant run or walk

ride a bike

get active if you are really upset about your body.

hammer

And change your eating habits as well! Your headed for a heart attack!

I had one at 37 and was in good shape still somewhat. It was in the mid stages of my health going south, but the heart attack was due to family history! I walked out of the hospital 5 days later after having every test they could do, but could explain why I had it except that I had high cholesterol and high triglycerides but had zero blockage! Had angiogram but didn't need a angioplasty at all.

Time to re-evaluate while you have time to change your life style! I only tell you this because you don't need to go throu what I did! I is not fun!

Good luck,
Bob

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024