Author Topic: Please take a look, I need your help. Also question about sensitive breasts.  (Read 1933 times)

Offline pepperlala

Hi guys, 26 year old here. A little background, I was fat from middle school through high school. I weighed around 200 lbs during my senior year of high school and was able to slim down through dieting and working out. I currently weight 165+ at 6ft tall, but as you can see, I fall under the "skinny fat" category.

I've been thinking about getting breast reduction surgery because I can't seem to loose this chest fat no matter how strict my diet is. I also exercise regularly.

Another reason I want to get breast reduction surgery is because my nipples are REALLY sensitive when I wear shirts. I've developed a habit of slouching just so my nipples won't brush against my shirt and this is starting to cause me back pain.

So my questions are twofold. What kind of breast reduction surgery is best tailored to me --surgical removal of gyne tissue(if I have any) or smart liposuction around the chest area? My other question is, are there any surgeries out there that permanently destroy my nerve around the nipple area so I won't have any nipple sensation?

Offline robirobi

• Bronze Member
If I was you I would not get surgery. It is super minor and I think you look fine.

Offline LWS

• Posting Member
Only an experienced surgeon can tell you if you need excision, lipo, or in most cases, both.

I would talk to you Doctor about nipple pain, and maybe speak to a few surgeons regarding gyne, my situation was somewhat similar to yours and I am very happy to of taken care of it.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024