Author Topic: What Do you Think? 2 Weeks Post-Op  (Read 3913 times)

Offline gul94

• Posting Member
Just checking if i can upload pics with my phone. Can you see this? Getting surgery done on July 18. Lost 50 lbs with no improvement in my chest
« Last Edit: August 02, 2013, 09:35:51 AM by gul94 »

Offline bloodygyno

• Posting Member
good luck buddy. where u getting surgery?

Offline gul94

• Posting Member
With a plastic surgeon here in Kansas. Im hoping i get the flat chest i always wanted. I worked so hard to raise the money for it and too loose the weight.

hammer

Congrats on the weight loss! Good luck with the surgery when you get it!

Bob

Offline gul94

• Posting Member
Thanks. How bad do you guys think it is. Hopefully he takes enough out. Im more nervous of the results then the actual surgery lol

hammer

The end result is always a scary thing no matter what kind of surgery you go through! The main thing is to have a surgeon that you can trust. So I hope that you did your homework and check things out before deciding who to go with!

The other thing that I always find very helpful for me when I've had my many surgeries is to ask The Lord for His hand in the operation as well!

Once again I wish you the best!

Bob

Offline moobman

• Posting Member
Well done on the weight loss. Looking good! It's really difficult when you know you have to work twice as hard as someone who doesn't suffer the Gyno life.

Offline gul94

• Posting Member
Surgery is tomorow! Yet im not nervous or excited yet for some reason. But im ready for it, been ready since i first got them six years ago. My parents are more nervous then me and acting like im going to have open heart surgery. The only thing im nervous about are the results that i spent 4 grand on. On this forum  theres way more revision topics than succes stories and that really scares me because my mom already thinks i made a dumb choice on spending my money on this. Anyways heres some pictures before the surgery. Ill post again tomarow or Friday.

hammer

There will be a big change, but remember that you must be patient while waiting for the end result as it takes time to heal.

Best of luck tomorrow,

Bob

Offline gul94

• Posting Member
Thank you Bob! one hour till surgery, and the nerves have just kicked in lol

Offline gul94

• Posting Member
Sorry this kind of late but i had restricted mobility after surgery. I feel alot better now. I know this is far from the end result but im happy with it. Ill post more when i get the drains out.

hammer

It wasn't so bad now was it?

Looking good! Take it easy for a while and give yourself time to heal.

Bob

Offline gul94

• Posting Member
Surgery day was actually a walk in the park. Pain wasnt to bad even though i had liposuction. The only thing that bothers me are the drains but they are onlyy there for a few days. Now im just stressing over gyno coming back or swelling to occur and never leaving as I read somewere else. Anyways if the end result is anything like this, im going to be one happy customer.

Offline gul94

• Posting Member
Well im two weeks post-op. They removed the drains a week ago and as soon as they removed them i felt so much better. Right now im not im so much pain, i would say just a slight discomfort. So far im very happy with the results because im finally able to wear a tshirt in the hot summer without thinking twice. I think my lift side is a bit larger, but its only noticable if your staring, might be because it still a bit swollen. Im taking it easy and I cant wait to jump back on exercises.

Offline srfr29

looks awesome! congrats

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024