Author Topic: Do I have Gyno?  (Read 3728 times)

Offline Jatt23

• Posting Member
Hello all,

First time poster, long time lurker.

Ive had moobs since at least 13.

I am now 29. 5'11, 155lbs and Size 30-31 waist. I look very skinny but I do have a bit of a belly and I certainly have moobs.

Ive tried exercise, dieting and pills to various degrees of success. I currently run about 5.5km, 4-5 days a week (6.5mph for 30 min). I don't lose any weight but I do love running and I am sure there are other health benefits (even though my moobs stay in place). I've been running for about 15 months now.

I've finally decided to get surgery. Attached are some photos. Due to size, i woll follow ip with additional posts with photos. Can I please get confirmation that In fact i do have Gyno, how severe is my Gyno and what kind of expectations should I have for surgery.

Any recommendations for a ps in Toronto would be great.

Thanks!

Offline Jatt23

• Posting Member
More photos

Offline Jatt23

• Posting Member

Offline Jatt23

• Posting Member
Last one. Sorry their upside down

Offline Jatt23

• Posting Member
maybe now it will work...

Offline Jatt23

• Posting Member
Anyone? Any thought?

Offline jay adams

• Gold Member

Offline Keep_It_Moving

• Silver Member
it looks like it to me, but im not a doc...wait for one to chime in...

it looks minor to me brotha'

all the best!

Offline Jatt23

• Posting Member
Thanks!

Any experts able to chime in? I have booked a consultation for the end of Aug.

Offline srfr29

I don't think it looks like gyno. If it is it is very minor. If i was in your position I wouldn't worry about it.

Offline Jatt23

• Posting Member
Met with Dr Lista in Toronto. Said my case is average.

7800 was the quoted price. I think that's insane.

hammer

I would have to agree! You don't have much there to remove to spend that kind of money, but you shouldn't really listen to me as I'm one of those that have accepted mine, however, I do support surgery if that is what you decide to do.

Offline jay adams

• Gold Member
I think it's crazy too. Two hours of work 7/10k. I guess when you're desperate they know you'll pay. It was the best money I've spent but it put me back a whole year.

On a good note, by looking at your pics you'll take well to the procedure.

Offline Keep_It_Moving

• Silver Member
I think it's crazy too. Two hours of work 7/10k. I guess when you're desperate they know you'll pay. It was the best money I've spent but it put me back a whole year.

On a good note, by looking at your pics you'll take well to the procedure.

Question Jay-

How can i find out if i will take well to the procedure? do people with generally more fatty tissue take well over someone who has a muscular built chest?

I have the latter but want to take well to it too, lol...
Help a brotha' out...

Offline jay adams

• Gold Member
What's up KIM? He just looks like I did. This isn't scientific. His skin isn't sagging, he looks like he has good body fat%. Plus, from 10 years of looking at before and after pics you start to see how different body shapes turn out after the surgery.

You don't have it that bad either. I THINK you would come out looking natural as well. "Taking good to the surgery" to me is looking like you never had surgery:)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024