Author Topic: Minor case?  (Read 2348 times)

Offline freakness

I have a minor case only on the left side. I am thinking of booking an appointment with doctor Craig Fielding in Toronto. I am from Montreal. Any thoughts?

Offline Gammy

• Bronze Member
Either it's a bad picture, or you've got nothing to worry about!

hammer

I don't see anything at all either! Don't waist your time or money!

Offline freakness

Well yes, in comparison to some of the cases I have seen on here there is "nothing". But I definitely feel it in the one side. There is a soft lump. And There is some asymmetry that I think you cannot deny...

hammer

Everyone is not exactly the same on both sides, in fact one leg is normally a little longer then the other and I will even bet one of your testicals is bigger then to other too!  As you age one day you will really change how you will look, trust me I been there done that! So do you want to risk getting scares or even worse, something going wrong just to try and look what you thing is good?

Do you really want to look like a Ken doll?

Offline freakness

Everyone is not exactly the same on both sides, in fact one leg is normally a little longer then the other and I will even bet one of your testicals is bigger then to other too!  As you age one day you will really change how you will look, trust me I been there done that! So do you want to risk getting scares or even worse, something going wrong just to try and look what you thing is good?

Do you really want to look like a Ken doll?

Umm ya I want to like ken :P But I get your point. I am far from actually doing it, I am just weighing my options.

Offline freakness

Considering it is a minor case, does anyone here have any input on the use of medication? I know once it has set it medication is not that effective...

Offline Keep_It_Moving

• Silver Member
I have a minor case only on the left side. I am thinking of booking an appointment with doctor Craig Fielding in Toronto. I am from Montreal. Any thoughts?

I don't see anything...I would take closer pics! Also, try to take them when your body is warm rather than cold as this can cause the nipple to decrease in size and "mask" the gyno (at least in my case it does).

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024