Author Topic: yet anouther picture  (Read 17500 times)

Offline RanmaS

• Posting Member
this is one of my latest photo's

hammer

Yep, looks like mine in a tight shirt, but I have facial hair, and my head cut very short!

So, what is your plan? Are you looking at getting surgery, or finding out more at how to live with the curse of being a man with breast?

Offline RanmaS

• Posting Member
No I am not going under the knife, As I se it God gave them to me just as he gave me a male thingy. I grew up being picked on in elementary school all the way to high school. But Then I also got picked on at home as well. So know I don't care what people think anymore. The other day a lady stopped me in a store, and for five minutes told me to quit wearing false breast, and that god don't like those people. After she said her piece I looked at her pulled the neck of my shirt down and said I have gynecomastia do they look fake to you? she turned red and walked away.

hammer

GOOD FOR YOU! I will bet that lady was not perfect either!

The only perfect one gave his life on the cross for us sinners!

I often say, God made some men hair, some are bald, some have flat chest and hair
some have large breast and no hair, some have hair and a large breast!

I am who I am and I will change for no one!

I would rather be hated for who I am, then loved for who I'm not!

Bob aka Hammer

Offline RanmaS

• Posting Member
I didn't start shaving until I was almost 30 and still it only grows in scraggels  not completely growing that is just small patches of hair that don't make a mustache or beard . I also have never had chest hair and very little on the legs and arms.

hammer

Have you ever been to an endocrinologist? It may be to late, but might be interesting just to find out what is going on and why!

All that you say is what changed with me after I lost my testicles, except I can still grow a beard and mustache. I lost all the hair on my back and chest and the hair no longer grows in my arm pits. The no hair under the arms isn't so bad! It cuts down on the smell! LOL

Bob

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I think hammer is on the right track. It could be worthwhile to know more precisely what has happened and why.

A university medical school may do it for little or no cost. While the information gleaned will not directly help you, it might be the basis for treating young men who are now in their teens with a similar condition.

My development was a bit odd as well. A nasty fall left me with a fractured wrist. At the age of 48 I had a fracture that should have been impossible for an adult but common in children. At that point there were a lot of lab and x-ray studies done at no cost to me. I knew I was special when a Doctor looked at a test result and then called to a associate to come and have a look.
Grandpa Dan

Offline RanmaS

• Posting Member
I was told I was a baby face or in other words my body ain't normal even down lower is below average in size. I am big boned, have a barrel chest, flat wide feet and a high placed hip what a combo eh?

hammer

I'm small down there too, but I always said it isn't size it's how you use it that counts, as I've had 5 kids and I can't deny any of them because they all have a lot of me in them! Three boys, two girls, however, we lost number two boy in an accident at the age of six in 1988. I had to have dominating gens in all my kids in more ways then I can count! Some good, some not as good!

Offline RanmaS

• Posting Member
This is a smart and sexy bra from Wal-Mart it cost $11.94. the tat is a fake as I lost a sports bet with the wife.

Offline gotgyne

No I am not going under the knife, As I se it God gave them to me just as he gave me a male thingy. I grew up being picked on in elementary school all the way to high school. But Then I also got picked on at home as well. So know I don't care what people think anymore. The other day a lady stopped me in a store, and for five minutes told me to quit wearing false breast, and that god don't like those people. After she said her piece I looked at her pulled the neck of my shirt down and said I have gynecomastia do they look fake to you? she turned red and walked away.

I like how you look upon your breast. I bet that this hypocritical woman (who didn't behave like a lady) had not the slightest idea what gynecomastia is. Her comment you should quit wearing false breast indicates it. And I don't think that God dislikes his own creation.
BTW i'd react in exactly the same way.

John
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

hammer

I wonder what kind of reaction there would be if we had a large group of men with medium size breast and some with big ones like mine,  RanmaS and Alchemist show up  in a topless type setting (and not a nudist camp)! I know at the least there would be some jaws dropping and limps would start flapping to one another!

Offline RanmaS

• Posting Member
This photo was taken when I got this laptop in may of this year. I developed Gynecomastia in may of 2012.

hammer

So did you have gynecomastia as a young man?

Offline RanmaS

• Posting Member
No I did not. My wife is on dialysis and we eat a lot of chicken, and such. My doctor thinks it's due to growth hormons in the meats that caused it. Any who I seen the commercials for testosterone replacements and the list of side affects are just plain scary! If I had the choice of testosterone replacement or breast implants I think I'd go with the implants, just to make them look better.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024