Author Topic: Is this gyno (or excess fat)?  (Read 1773 times)

Offline HugeWin

Hi all,

Sorry for adding what I'm sure is another of these threads but it's got me so wound up any help/advice would mean the world to me.

I've been bodybuilding for some time, and have had large nipples ever since I was in my teens. Never really bothered me but recently I just feel like my pecs look like I may be suffering with gynecomastia. It hasn't helped that I've also recently started showing signs of low testosterone.

There is what feels like a small disc just above the nipple on both side, but they've never been sore and I've had this as far as I can remember.

Have attached a few pics (can be seen when logged in) and any advice would be hugely appreciated.

HW
« Last Edit: October 15, 2013, 03:31:14 PM by HugeWin »

Diogo

Not a very good closeup photo. Try this. Tighten your chest and do a quick spot jogging. Do your nipples dangle up and down or are they firm?

hammer

I would say that you have very well developed pecs!

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
You have a nice, muscular chest.  Just because you can feel something under your nipples does not mean you have to do something about it.  What counts is the appearance, which look quite normal.  All men have some small amount of breast tissue under their nipples -- that is the normal condition.  It is only if you have enlargement of that tissue and/or deposition of excess fat on your chest that the condition could be called gynecomastia.

Relax, don't worry -- you look great!

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024