Author Topic: Help me please....  (Read 1153 times)

Offline Honga

Hello i have a minor gynecomastia(it doesnt look like a woman's boob, just my nipple area sticks out.)  What are the odds of this kind of gynecomastia going away(had since i was about 12 now im 17 i had it for 5 years)?  Can someone explain to me how hormone treatment works? and can it fix gynecomastia if your not overweight? and if its not very severe and you dont need lipo suction would a surgery be cheaper(i know it depends on the doctor but..generally)?
thank you

Offline jalen_rose5

• Posting Member
  • conditioning coach for the Indiana Pacers
Sorry to break your spirits. It usually occurs early around 8-11 and if it will, dissipate that is, it will after about 2-4 years. Around 5 or more the chances are slim to none. If it is just nipples that are the issue you will need excision only...and based on your age you may qualify for youth converage thereby rendering your surgeory free.

Do something now, thats the advice I can give you. After you pass 18 you may be too old and will have to pay.

** EDIT you are still within the hormonal fluctuation period and per person hormonal changes will always vary. Check an endocronologist (sp?) in your area.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2005, 03:58:19 PM by jalen_rose5 »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024