Author Topic: Is this gynecomastia?  (Read 3872 times)

Offline Watsky_

• Posting Member
I'm really worried I have gynecomastia.. It's been bugging me for a while..
Keep in mind I'm still 17, made like 1 month ago, if that makes any difference since I heard it could be sometimes about puberty.

I'll post some pics.

I can't upload them to the site, so I just used gyazo

Thanks

gyazo.com/3ecabd5ddf98260225fc823568137769

gyazo.com/ba978fb14bfcb7987df88a6ad8093fd6

gyazo.com/f2a2111a54e0164649c4b50246b4a833

gyazo.com/c31f30a880b38ad6de6c45d57a19fb50
« Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 08:31:01 AM by Watsky_ »

hammer

No one likes to go off site to look at pix, so use the JPEG or the lowest setting to post the pictures.

Offline Watsky_

• Posting Member
No one likes to go off site to look at pix, so use the JPEG or the lowest setting to post the pictures.

What do you mean to use the JPEG?

Also it's just gyazo.. Can you take a look and tell me if have I have gyne or not? :s So long waiting for replies for this.. :s

hammer

JPEG was the term use for picture format. A common size in the early use of the digital camera. The 4:3 setting on my Galaxy note 3 is the smallest picture setting I have and that will work.

I looked at your pictures and to be totally honest it is very hard to tell without a full chest front and side picture, however it does look like you have a mild case. If you've not had it for a very long time it can still go away on its own, but if you have had it for a long time it will require surgery to remove.

Offline Watsky_

• Posting Member
JPEG was the term use for picture format. A common size in the early use of the digital camera. The 4:3 setting on my Galaxy note 3 is the smallest picture setting I have and that will work.

I looked at your pictures and to be totally honest it is very hard to tell without a full chest front and side picture, however it does look like you have a mild case. If you've not had it for a very long time it can still go away on its own, but if you have had it for a long time it will require surgery to remove.

It has been like that for about.. Maybe 1 year? Maybe a bit less.

Offline Watsky_

• Posting Member

Also, I tried to use the attachment thing here on the forum, but it wouldn't let me..

hammer

You still have time at your age I think! I'm not sure of the time span you will need to give it to see if it work it self out on its own. I know that if you were to go the a family GP that would be all that they would tell you.

You can wait to see if one of the doctors chime in or repost this question on "ask a doctor".

Hope this helps,

Bob

Offline Watsky_

• Posting Member
You still have time at your age I think! I'm not sure of the time span you will need to give it to see if it work it self out on its own. I know that if you were to go the a family GP that would be all that they would tell you.

You can wait to see if one of the doctors chime in or repost this question on "ask a doctor".

Hope this helps,

Bob

Thanks mate.. I'll post this one Ask a doctor.

Also, I might go and see a doctor just to make sure.. Thanks!

hammer

If your getting the message that your file to large you will need to use the smaller setting on your camera or phone what ever your using. In your settings change it to 4:3. If your on an iPad I haven't tried to change my settings on that yet so I can't help with that I should look into that.

hammer

No problem!

Good luck and God bless!

Bob

Offline Watsky_

• Posting Member
If your getting the message that your file to large you will need to use the smaller setting on your camera or phone what ever your using. In your settings change it to 4:3. If your on an iPad I haven't tried to change my settings on that yet so I can't help with that I should look into that.

I use the samsung galaxy S3.. Do you know how to use the smaller setting there?

hammer

Sure, that is probably similar to mine it is like the baby brother.  In the camera mode go to settings, go to photo size and adjust to the smallest setting. 4:3 or around there. Some will even state size for emailing.

Offline Watsky_

• Posting Member
Sure, that is probably similar to mine it is like the baby brother.  In the camera mode go to settings, go to photo size and adjust to the smallest setting. 4:3 or around there. Some will even state size for emailing.

Thanks pal, I'll take some new pics and post them (:

Offline Watsky_

• Posting Member

I still can't, they all get 175Kb size per pic on the lowest setting..

Offline Watsky_

• Posting Member
Figured out how to do it. Posting it now.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024