Author Topic: Exercising and Gynecomastia  (Read 4263 times)

Offline kindherb42

• Gold Member
  • F*ck this gyne sh1t
I exercise hard everyday basically.  When i first got minor gyno (just basic puffy nip, not even noticeable) i started exercising sooo much and as my body got in better shape my gyno grew more and more slowly over time.  For the last 9 months I'v lifted weights very hard, high protein diet, and grew a lot (musclewise).  I just stopped lifting a few days ago and am getting into more cardio, bodyweight exercises, and boxing hitting the heavy bag, and basketball.  

None of my freinds really have gyno except two of them but they said they don't have the disc gland anymore, just the fatty boob tissue, and they no longer get the "growing tingly feeling", while i still do and I'm 17 and have had it for 3 years like today or around this time.

All of my friends that don't have it are guys that pretty much don't do anything except the teenage stuff like drinking, smoking weed, eatings pills sometimes (Xanax, Perkicet, etc.) and the only exercise they really get is walking around.

I'm wondering.... does exercising cause gyno in some people or lower testosterone?  Like maybe i should just chill out and get just a little more laid back and not be so hardcore exercising?  I also noticed LOTS of guys at the gym while they may have good looking bodies have to some extent a form of gynecomastia.

Any input?

Offline kindherb42

• Gold Member
  • F*ck this gyne sh1t
and another thing is is liek this feeling that itches and tingles under the nipple never goes away, like isn't it supposed to stop soon and just stabilize?

Offline kindherb42

• Gold Member
  • F*ck this gyne sh1t

DrBermant

I exercise hard everyday basically.  When i first got minor gyno (just basic puffy nip, not even noticeable) i started exercising sooo much and as my body got in better shape my gyno grew more and more slowly over time.  For the last 9 months I'v lifted weights very hard, high protein diet, and grew a lot (musclewise).  I just stopped lifting a few days ago and am getting into more cardio, bodyweight exercises, and boxing hitting the heavy bag, and basketball.  

None of my freinds really have gyno except two of them but they said they don't have the disc gland anymore, just the fatty boob tissue, and they no longer get the "growing tingly feeling", while i still do and I'm 17 and have had it for 3 years like today or around this time.

All of my friends that don't have it are guys that pretty much don't do anything except the teenage stuff like drinking, smoking weed, eatings pills sometimes (Xanax, Perkicet, etc.) and the only exercise they really get is walking around.

I'm wondering.... does exercising cause gyno in some people or lower testosterone?  Like maybe i should just chill out and get just a little more laid back and not be so hardcore exercising?  I also noticed LOTS of guys at the gym while they may have good looking bodies have to some extent a form of gynecomastia.

Any input?

I take care of many body builders.  Exercising and body building do great things for the body and can help reduce overall fat.  However, all of my body builders tell me that building muscles tends to push anything that is over the muscles further out. Exercising does not help with gland.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

Offline rocky2006619

I m also 17 suffering from the same prob.I lifted 100 kgs on bench press nathing help nathing.

Offline rocky2006619

I had tried every possible thing other thn surgery but no results infact bodybuilding and exercising make it more worse.i cant take off shirt now.even when i m alone.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
None of my freinds really have gyno except two of them but they said they don't have the disc gland anymore, just the fatty boob tissue...
i think they still have it, the added fat content just expanded and softened it up enough that they no longer know it's there.  

I'm wondering.... does exercising cause gyno in some people or lower testosterone?  
i doubt it.  it's mostly a psychosomatic association not based in reality.  people think exercise = macho = testosterone/hormones.  i'm pretty confident it's much more complicated than that.    

I also noticed LOTS of guys at the gym while they may have good looking bodies have to some extent a form of gynecomastia.
and i wonder what kind of huge doses of supplements, as well as, um, special supplements some of them are taking.  let's face it, the powders and pills everybody feeds themselves, no matter how they're marketed, aren't really the diet nature originally designed for them.  
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline mizuno

• Gold Member

Offline xoxoxoxo

• Gold Member
same here, i've been exercising almost everyday. My body is in shape now but i can't wear a fitted shirt due to the gland.. although my friends doesn't know that i have gynecomastia because they think that my chest is massive hard. Some are jealous but they don't know that i hate my chest so much! i tend to contract them so that it will not be noticeable, damn! it's tiring contracting them most of the time!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024