Author Topic: Motivation! My pictures pre-op, post-op and 4 years after  (Read 8109 times)

Offline nibbbble

• Posting Member
Hi all,

It's been a long while since I've been on this forum but came back to show the results 4 years after my operation.

The operation was done in Belgium and according to the surgeon, only the knife was used no lipo was done. The cut was sealed using a glue instead of stitches. Since the operation I have been training hard at the gym, around 5 times a week and following a strict diet.

Here are my pre-op pics:

Here are my pics 10 days post-op:

And here are pictures that are recent or taken during the last year: some are not so good quality, but honestly it's impossible to see any scars on my nipples, except if you stretch the skin and look VERY close:

ha032742

Well done on the lean muscle gain.

You're welcome btw ;)

Offline Sicko11

• Posting Member
Damn dem gainnzz dude! Very well done! How much did the surgery cost you? I live close to Belgium

Offline Bobby - LAgyne

• Gold Member
DAANNGGG!!! You look great. Congratulations! Fantastic job on surgery itself and on discipline to lose all those fat around your waist and gain all those muscles!

May I ask how old you were back then or are now?

---Bobby

Offline nibbbble

• Posting Member
Damn dem gainnzz dude! Very well done! How much did the surgery cost you? I live close to Belgium

Thanks! The surgery was 1700 or 1900 eur, at a private hospital, but my insurance covered the cost fully though.

DAANNGGG!!! You look great. Congratulations! Fantastic job on surgery itself and on discipline to lose all those fat around your waist and gain all those muscles!

---Bobby

Thanks! it took me some years but I'm a total fitness addict now. I was 19 then and I'm 23 now.

Offline Bobby - LAgyne

• Gold Member

Thanks! it took me some years but I'm a total fitness addict now. I was 19 then and I'm 23 now.

Good for you and thanks for sharing.  It gives hope to many people here...

---Bobby

Offline Sicko11

• Posting Member

Thanks! The surgery was 1700 or 1900 eur, at a private hospital, but my insurance covered the cost fully though.

---Bobby

What did you tell to your health insurance? because here in the Netherlands they sometimes won't pay for you surgeries like this. Looks like the surgeon did a very great job.

Offline nibbbble

• Posting Member

---Bobby

What did you tell to your health insurance? because here in the Netherlands they sometimes won't pay for you surgeries like this. Looks like the surgeon did a very great job.

Basically I was "lucky" to just happen to get testicular cancer at the time, so I told them it was a side effect of the hormonal inbalance caused by this disease. Although the cancer caused some tenderness of my nipples, in reality I had an existing case of gynecomastia since I was 12.

Offline Sid Farkus

• Posting Member
    • My Surgery Pics - Gynecomastia & Lipo on Abs & Flanks - Dr. Delgado, 1/8/15
Dude, you look amazing! Thanks for coming back years later and sharing. This is one of the more inspiring posts I've seen here.

Best of luck to you!

Offline khanzada

• Posting Member
AMAZING !!! Loved it ....bro i have also got surgery about 7 months ago plz plz kindly share me ur diet plan :( i dont now what should i eat and what i should not in order to stop it from coming back ..i am waiting for ur reply here or plz email me at mahiniaxi@yahoo.com 

Jay55

Your surgeon did an excellent job. But all my pats on the back go to you! You are a perfect example of what hard work, both physical and dietary, can do! Keep it up, and I can promise you, it will pay off in the future when you get to be my age and beyond. You're not only "motivation" but an inspiration to anyone who visits this site looking for either or both! Congratulations!

Offline instantk

• Posting Member
look good, the transformation is amazing. but would be nice to see you as lean pre surgery..... gyne didn't look that bad just mostly fat
« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 08:51:44 AM by instantk »

Offline zman1975

wow. what has this surgery also done to your sex and love life? I presume the quality of females you have begun to attract has grown exponentially?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024