Author Topic: Before & after Gyno surgery. surgery through NHS {pics)  (Read 3614 times)

Offline leafbradley

• Posting Member
well im one week post op now and just got my dressings off yesterday and cant help thinking it seems like the chest is shaped wierd, not sure if its just me! because im not used to seeing it like this or if they took to much/not enouhg

Im happy but its definitely flatter i just don't want to have to go through it all again after thinking this was the end!

Has anyone else thought like this after op?

what do you think of the results?

can probably take better pictures if necessary?

Offline Sicko11

• Posting Member
Looks great man! The third picture is pre-op? Great results buddy

Offline Bobby - LAgyne

• Gold Member

You may think it looks weird because you were used to seeing it from above and also in the mirror when they were larger.  I had the exact same feeling when my surgeon first took the pad and vest out. 

I think your chest's curvature looks just fine and remember: final results take months to show up.  You have good results so far,  congrats!

Good luck!
---Bobby

Offline George Pope, M.D.

• Supporting Doctors
    • Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
Remember that there's always some postoperative swelling for a few weeks.  Even with that though, you really look great.  Nice change.

Dr. Pope, MD
George H Pope, MD, FACS
Certified - American Board of Plastic Surgery
Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
www.georgepopemd.com
Phone: 407-857-6261

Offline leafbradley

• Posting Member
[quote author=Dr. Pope link=topic=30172.msg195241#msg195241 date=1422636130]
Remember that there's always some postoperative swelling for a few weeks.  Even with that though, you really look great.  Nice change.

Dr. Pope, MD
[/quote]

thanks for the input. I went back today because i found like a mound/lump (kind of a knot) they said the wernt sure its to soon to tell but they think its scar tissue and if i message it, it will break down, what do you think on this?

Offline George Pope, M.D.

• Supporting Doctors
    • Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
Swelling takes awhile to subside, and it's not uncommon to feel some irregularity for the first few weeks.  Just follow your doc's instructions.

Dr. Pope, MD

Offline leafbradley

• Posting Member
[quote author=Dr. Pope link=topic=30172.msg195464#msg195464 date=1423477087]
Swelling takes awhile to subside, and it's not uncommon to feel some irregularity for the first few weeks.  Just follow your doc's instructions.

Dr. Pope, MD
[/quote]

yeah i want and they said nothing to worry about, they think i have pushed myself to much, and it could be scar tissue, but nipples defiantly stick out a tiny bit and i can feel lumps behind, is this normal or should i be able to feel nothing behind?

Offline manofsteel

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024