Author Topic: Incision only results, insurance covered  (Read 2868 times)

Offline jason_w

• Bronze Member
Just got my bandages off, was worried about the hard red crap on my nipple but he just ripped them off and most is gone, it was just dry blood, anyways heres my before and afters, i'm really happy with the results so far, some people are posting there results after they paid 5 grand that look a lot worse than before so i'm happy since this was for free.

only thing i'm worried about is one nipple looks like it' hard all the time, it's really pointed, just the tip, i can't feel anygland underneath which makes me happy, i only have a few befores, from a long time ago, wish i took more,because it got really bad, gold ball size

didn't even have to wear a compression shirt t

« Last Edit: May 25, 2018, 12:18:08 PM by jason_w »

Offline jason_w

• Bronze Member
now i'm just worried it might come back, i heard after like 3 months some people get it back. but as for now im happy

no more needing liquid bandage on my nipple or having to get hard nipples to take a photo, he said theres still some swelling, but i can't really see any

Offline jason_w

• Bronze Member
little sore from him taking them off and removing the stitches, nipples are really sensitive to the touch and now that they touch my shirt it feels hella weird

he said the more i touch it now the better almost, to break up scar tissue that may form

Offline s00ntobe

• Silver Member
ey man, good job getting it done.
looks completely normal

Offline jason_w

• Bronze Member

Offline Nicky

• Posting Member
Congrats, it couldn't have gone better. How did you get insurance to cover it.

Offline jason_w

• Bronze Member
Congrats, it couldn't have gone better. How did you get insurance to cover it.

i went to toronto and a few places to get prices (this website refers lots of doctors that i told my doctor to refer me to first), all over 3-4 grand, i asked my doctor if any doctors did it Ohip covered, secretary called me a week later with two surgeons they found in like 30 minutes that do it insurance covered, the really found the doctor for me , haha.

Offline jason_w

• Bronze Member

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024