Author Topic: 6 hours away from Dr. Bermant - is it possible?  (Read 2825 times)

Offline herewegoagain

• Posting Member
I live about 6 hours away from Dr. Bermant - is it possible to get gyno  surgery done that far away?

Or will it be too hard to go back and forth?

How many times would i have to see him after the surgery?

thanks
« Last Edit: September 19, 2005, 04:42:43 AM by herewegoagain »

DrBermant

I live about 6 hours away from Dr. Bermant - is it possible to get gyno  surgery done that far away?

Or will it be too hard to go back and forth?

How many times would i have to see him after the surgery?

thanks

We see patients from around the world, many much further than 6 hours away. So far this morning, I have talked with and or seen patients from Florida, Montana, New York, and Virginia.  I just recieved an email from one of our patients from Australia.  It was just a picture of him now smiling.  That felt really good, seeing that smile.

Follow-up after surgery depends on the problem to be treated and can be as short as the day after with telephone dressing removal to more frequent office visits for more complex cases.

You can read my patients' experiences about travel and gynecomastia surgery here from Texas, from Canada, from California, and others here, and here.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture
« Last Edit: September 19, 2005, 05:39:58 AM by DrBermant »

Offline herewegoagain

• Posting Member
Dr. Bermant - so it is probably not possible to fly back home the day of the surgery?  

Or could I fly in on  the day of the surgery and fly back sometime the next day after you check me?

I guess my question is -  is there anyway I could just spend one night in Richmond?
« Last Edit: September 19, 2005, 03:36:53 PM by herewegoagain »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024