Author Topic: Really unhappy today advice needed ...What would you do?  (Read 4275 times)

Offline paul786

• Posting Member
« Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 09:18:20 AM by paul786 »

hammer

I'm so sorry that I can't offer any advice, but I'm also sorry for what has happened to you! I much rather have the breast that what you have been left with!

Hang in there, I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers for a resolution!

Bob

hammer

I totally agree that is what you would expect as I have been through 8 sugeries, non being gynecomastia, as I have very large breast due to health issues and would probably end up looking worse then you do right now so I chose to accept. 
My surgeons have always done their best to take care of my needs. My surgeries have been 2 knee replacements, and 3 back along with other minor ones.

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
Sorry to hear your story.  The photo you included looks like it may be fairly early after your last operation.

I agree that something more can and should be done.  Would strongly recommend, though, that you be patient and allow adequate healing and softening to occur, which normally takes 4-6 months.  Then consider a consultation with another gyne expert for a second opinion.  In the meantime, you should at least request and obtain copies of the operative reports from each of your procedures -- it would be needed by any future surgeon.

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

hammer

Dr. Jacobs is right, and if you are anywhere near him, he's the right guy that could help you out if you can't get things done right from your first surgeon. It would cost you, but from what I have seen and heard, he's the man for the job!

Good luck my friend and may God be with you,

Bob

Offline paul786

• Posting Member
Sorry to hear your story.  The photo you included looks like it may be fairly early after your last operation.

I agree that something more can and should be done.  Would strongly recommend, though, that you be patient and allow adequate healing and softening to occur, which normally takes 4-6 months.  Then consider a consultation with another gyne expert for a second opinion.  In the meantime, you should at least request and obtain copies of the operative reports from each of your procedures -- it would be needed by any future surgeon.

Dr Jacobs

Its about 4 months since my last op Dr Jacobs and I am booked in for another op already. ...I will try to obtain the notes in the mean time. Thank you for your advice.

Offline VitoEr

• Posting Member
I just got my surgery date today.  It is Nov 6th.  They first told me Oct 23rd but I am leaving for vacation on the 15th of Oct so I didnt think it would be a good idea to try and do the Optifast while on vacation.  I am very excited.  I was really wanting it done before the end of the year.  Talk to you soon

Theda

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024