Author Topic: Please advise - Chest Fat or Gyno?  (Read 1241 times)

Offline Jugheads

Hello Folks,
I am 30 years old, 5 ft 8, 77 kgs and have been suffering from enlarged breast tissues since the early childhood. I have been to gym (not regular) for few months here and there. I am really social and can't wear clothes of my choice just because of the chest fat. I have really suffered from this problem till now. I can't take this anymore and ready to do what it takes to be like a normal man. Please advise me how should I approach this problem.
Any help is much appreciated. Also, I am based in Montreal, Canada.
Thanks!  

Offline TigerPaws

The only way to know for certain if you have fat deposits verses breast gland development is by having a sonogram. Typically breast gland development is accompanied by pain and itching as well as being able to feel the gland as a hard mass under and around your nipple.
As a guess It appears that you have at least some Aptos Fat deposits under your arm, this is typical for most men. As you are a little overweight loose 15 to 20 pounds before doing too much else. Engage is aerobic exercise not weight lifting, cut out red meat and eat as much organic as possible.  

Eliminate all Fast foods and refined sugar, do not drink any kind of soda pop, do not consume anything with High Fructose, Fructose or artificial sweeteners. Learn about Phytoestrogens they are in almost everything from the soaps you use to the plastic your foods come in and never ever cook in anything plastic.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024