Author Topic: left over fat from surgery  (Read 1906 times)

Offline by-tor

• Posting Member
Just a question,

I just had surgery recently - 3 days ago - and am concerned my PS left too much fat on my pecs.

He called me the day after surgery and asked me how things were going - I said ok, but asked him how he did the procedure.

He told me that he removed MUCH breast tissue but left most of the fat - he repositioned a little fat and tissue directly under the nipple because he said that it would look "caved-in" if he removed ALL the fat and tissue.

He also said the he lipo-ed the upper pecs so that he could "feather" the scupture for a more subtle transition into the lower pecs.

Well - after day 3, I'm thinking he didn't remove enough fat - cuz I can still "cup" my left breast in my hand.

My question is, if he didn't remove enough fat, will it be possible to remove the excess fat with diet and excersise alone? I would really hate to go back in for just a lipo...

Thanks,

By-Tor
« Last Edit: October 01, 2005, 10:07:19 AM by picklepete »

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
in theory, but i doubt it bro.

there's so many things to consider.  but i'm sure he is in the best position to determine how much fat he shoulda left.  i'm sure ur not a skinny guy, therefore it would make no sense for him to make ur chest completely flat.. and sometimes that's not viable because of the surrounding fat.  i mean male's chests protrude, and i've never seen somone with higher b/f with no breasts.. it's just wierd looking.

but ya to answer ur question if u get to low enough bodyfat ofcource the fat will come of your breasts.  some people have difficulty losing chest fat, others none at all.  the only way you will find out if by going on a diet and dropping the lbs.

thing is though, i don't see the point of getting lipo just on ur chest rather than dropping the lbs because again.. it would just look wierd

Offline by-tor

• Posting Member
"thing is though, i don't see the point of getting lipo just on ur chest rather than dropping the lbs because again.. it would just look wierd "....

Good point man...he probably just wanted to make it as natural as possible...I guess I'm just too paranoid about my results early on...

Thanks!

By-Tor

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024