Author Topic: Is this Gynocomatia?  (Read 3078 times)

Offline Daniald

Hey guys,

Super exhausted question I know but it's been in my mind for quite some time. I'm new to bodybuilding and want to know if this is gynocomatia or just fat. Currently I don't believe surgery is an option, so is this something I can reduce by burning a lot of fat/exercising a lot?

the first 2 pictures are me now, the last one was 6 weeks ago.

As much info would help, think you!
« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 03:36:18 PM by Daniald »

hammer

No, I think you have developed your pectoral muscles some, not a gynecomatia problem.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 02:42:37 PM by hammer »

Offline Daniald

Hey, thanks for the reply. So is the sagging/soft nipple areas just fat? Not sure what the docs here think!

Hoping for more info so I can try my best to keep this in check

Offline CIder Mills

• Posting Member
I'm not a doctor, but I would say definitely no.  You have a beautiful chest, I wish I'd have had a chest like yours, then I never would have had surgery and ended up with crater deformities.

Offline Daniald

Thanks for the replies. I'm still hoping for any professional opinion if it's at all possible. It's really starting to get to me and I want to know if I should exercise to burn fat or look at other options such as surgery, hormonal balance, etc

Thank you.

giggsy

Thanks for the replies. I'm still hoping for any professional opinion if it's at all possible. It's really starting to get to me and I want to know if I should exercise to burn fat or look at other options such as surgery, hormonal balance, etc

Thank you.

Hi. Do you feel a mass under your nipple when you squeeze it between your index and thumb? If you do , its breast gland and there is nothing else to do but surgery

http://13930-presscdn-0-95.pagely.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/diagnosis-of-gynecomastia-pseudogynecomastia-min.jpg

Offline Daniald

Thank you.

Hi. Do you feel a mass under your nipple when you squeeze it between your index and thumb? If you do , its breast gland and there is nothing else to do but surgery

http://13930-presscdn-0-95.pagely.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/diagnosis-of-gynecomastia-pseudogynecomastia-min.jpg

Hey there. Honestly it's so hard to tell as I have no comparison. Do you mean directly under the nipple? Like if I were to pinch my nipple, should I be feeling something almost connected to the nipple? If so then no. But if I press down directly on my nipple and push toward my ribs, I do feel a tiny bead-sized bump. But when I pinch my nipple, nothing is connected to it (so it seems). I really have no clue how to tell...

giggsy

Thank you.

Hey there. Honestly it's so hard to tell as I have no comparison. Do you mean directly under the nipple? Like if I were to pinch my nipple, should I be feeling something almost connected to the nipple? If so then no. But if I press down directly on my nipple and push toward my ribs, I do feel a tiny bead-sized bump. But when I pinch my nipple, nothing is connected to it (so it seems). I really have no clue how to tell...

Yupp. Then its probably just fat , and you could go ahead and burn it of with diet and cardio. But go to an doctor and check it out if its bothering you.

Offline George Pope, M.D.

• Supporting Doctors
    • Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
The photos are limited - only 2 views and not close up.  But from what I see, I think you look fine.  I don't see evidence of gynecomastia.  You may want to provide better photos - oblique views as well as closer front and lateral views.  And you seem to have a lot more pec muscle than in the photo 6 weeks earlier.  Nice job.
Dr. Pope, MD
George H Pope, MD, FACS
Certified - American Board of Plastic Surgery
Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
www.georgepopemd.com
Phone: 407-857-6261

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024