Author Topic: My suffering with gyno (pic included)  (Read 4939 times)

Offline zachachez

• Posting Member
hello everyone, i'm 25 years old it started when i was 13, the first time i searched for a similar situation like mine on internet was about 3-4 years ago that's after i was so uncomfortable of taking my shirt off in public and even in front of myself, and also when friends start notice and make some jokes of it, and i couldn't wear tight shirts or swimming, so i searched on internet till i found that it can be fixed and it is common issue for a lot of people out there. so i went to a Doctor of Endocrinologys, and he asked me to do some analysis tests for my breast, i did a sonar test and some blood test i don't remember its name, but after that when he saw the sonar test he said that i don't have any gland and it is just a fatty cells under the areola. area and he asked me to just go to the gym and lose body weight. and that was my biggest "Motivation" ever to lose weight and be in shape. because if i lost all body fats then i thought i will live a happy life without this fatty cells under my chest, so i started doing fitness exercise at home for about 8 months of really hard work and i quite all dirty food and started eating healthy, till i lost about 18 kilograms of body fat and i gained a lot of muscles, but unfortunately the gland was still up there , which made me lose all the motivation to continue my fitness journey and i was so disappointed because the doctor said that it is just "FATS" there is no gland, and even after i lost 18 kilo (i was 85 i became 67) i still see it clearly and it still bothers me taking off my shirt!. so i decided to tell my parents about the surgery but when they saw a video of it they got annoyed from the scenes of cutting the tissue and they refused and say said it is some fats and there is nothing big deal. and i can deal with it no one even notice that, which made me more disappointed that i will never get this s%$# out of my body for ever, so i started eating dirty food and stopped doing fitness for 3-4 years. till now as there is no hope!.
but lately i said enough is enough i decided that i will search for a good surgeon in my country and go talk with him alone, what he told me that i have fibro fatty tissue + a gland and i will need to do surgery (lipo+gland removal) and he asked me for doing some blood test (cbc,.. etc) and i was good for doing the surgery, So i decided to sit with my parents and tell them enough is enough and i really need to do this surgery and surprisingly they accepted to do the surgery and i was absolutely shocked! lol. thanks god they were more understanding this time and they wanted me to be comfortable. finally
Now i'm two days before my surgery and i just want to share some pictures with you guys 

that was my shape when i lost 18kilo grams and gaind muscles, if you look at the chest area you will found that i still keep the gland.

---------
this is now my current shape i still carry good amount of muscles but i gained 
a lot of fats about 15 kilo back again, 

*flexing

*flexing

So what is everyone else's thoughts? .
i will keep update the thread after i get my surgery done.thanks

Offline nonini

• Silver Member
Good luck man, did not look too noticable when you were in shape. Make sure the doctor knows what he is doing.

Offline zachachez

• Posting Member
Good luck man, did not look too noticable when you were in shape. Make sure the doctor knows what he is doing.

Thanks for wishing me good luck,
It maybe not noticeable through those photos, but it was so obvious and have the same negative effect on me while taking of shirt and you know it was bothering me more than my current shape now, because my body fat was about 12-13% and it was so obvious still.
I would like to hear from doctors here also what you think of my situation ? Thanks.!

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
You still had gynecomastia, even at your lower weight.  This is often the case -- one can lose weight and still have excess tissues on the chest -- isn't Mother Nature wonderful? 

You can still have gyne surgery at your present weight although it would be better if you were at your lowest weight possible.

Glad your folks finally agreed with you.

Good luck

Dr Jacobs

Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

Offline zachachez

• Posting Member
You still had gynecomastia, even at your lower weight.  This is often the case -- one can lose weight and still have excess tissues on the chest -- isn't Mother Nature wonderful?

You can still have gyne surgery at your present weight although it would be better if you were at your lowest weight possible.

Glad your folks finally agreed with you.

Good luck

Dr Jacobs

Thank you so much dr. Jacobs I really appreciate your comment hope you have a wonderful day! :)

Offline nonini

• Silver Member

It maybe not noticeable through those photos, but it was so obvious and have the same negative effect on me while taking of shirt and you know it was bothering me more than my current shape now, because my body fat was about 12-13% and it was so obvious still.
I would like to hear from doctors here also what you think of my situation ? Thanks.!
I understand this is a psychological issue for all of us, some have the slightest hint of something and are completely effected by it others need to wear bras and don't care,so its a very personal issue. 
You are bending/hunched over in a lot of those pics which makes it look worse that mirror side pic looks like a completely normal chest to me, did you test the bf%? I would say its closer to 20% than 12%, but then again it is very difficult to maintain a very low bf% for a long time so surgery might be the best long term option.

Offline zachachez

• Posting Member

I understand this is a psychological issue for all of us, some have the slightest hint of something and are completely effected by it others need to wear bras and don't care,so its a very personal issue.
You are bending/hunched over in a lot of those pics which makes it look worse that mirror side pic looks like a completely normal chest to me, did you test the bf%? I would say its closer to 20% than 12%, but then again it is very difficult to maintain a very low bf% for a long time so surgery might be the best long term option.

i was sure about my bf % because i was measuring it every month, and those picture i was about 12-13% not 20% at all!, now check those more extra photos when i was in shape, 
take a look at the red lines i draw, do you see the volume ?
and put in your mind that i'm flexing muscles and lifting my arms up.

i think the gland is more obvious in this one, what you think ?

thanks for your comment i really apriciate your opinions, and i'm looking forward to her from you again!

Offline zachachez

• Posting Member
now i think this one is so obvious, what you think?

Offline zachachez

• Posting Member
Finally I did my surgery today, since 12 hours ago and it is 3 am now after midnight, actually I can't sleep well because of uncomfortable pain from the vest, all I feel is soreness and I only sleep on my back!
I hade my gyno removed by liposuction (Vader) only, it was no need to make inceision to cut it off, the Vaser did the whole job by destroyed it apart and then liposuction it. I didn't see my chest yet as I was sleep in the surgery and I woke up wearing the vest but I hope it goes well, I got about 2 litter of fats and gyno sucked up which is a pretty large amount. Letls see what will happened in next few days!
Wish me luck guys
Thanks!

Offline Cristalis

• Silver Member
Hi man

You had some gyno, very mild case in my opinion. Who was your doc? Im asking this because you seem fit and you didnt had too much fat on you, i would say that you had some glands and i dont know if they can lipoed out, be it Vaser or traditional lipo,

Keep us posted with pictures and good luck in having the results you wish for!!

Offline zachachez

• Posting Member
Hi man

You had some gyno, very mild case in my opinion. Who was your doc? Im asking this because you seem fit and you didnt had too much fat on you, i would say that you had some glands and i dont know if they can lipoed out, be it Vaser or traditional lipo,

Keep us posted with pictures and good luck in having the results you wish for!!

thanks for your comment, im from Egypt and the surgeon is Egyptian, he told me that he took it all with Vader only, and was no any need to cut incision to pull out the gland because it was taken by Vaser liposuction.
And I guess my state was called "pseudogynecomasti" which is excess fats with small gland Vader take care of it.
Till now I didn't see how my chest looks like because I'm wearing the vest.
I will keep update the post with picture when I take off the vest.
Thank you for the wishes!.

Offline nonini

• Silver Member
[font="Open Sans", sans-serif]Definitely can see it in those pics. Congrats on the surgery please report back with the post-op pics when possible and doctors details if you can, we need more options in Africa![/font][/color]

Offline zachachez

• Posting Member
[font="Open Sans", sans-serif]Definitely can see it in those pics. Congrats on the surgery please report back with the post-op pics when possible and doctors details if you can, we need more options in Africa![/font][/color]

Thank you I appreciate your opinion anyways, I will update the post with pictures when I get the chance to wear off the vest, but my surgeon said I will keep wearing it with the bandage for 10 days, I really don't know how I'm gonna live 10 days without wearing it off for even once! Anyway I will call him after three or four days and ask him for wearing it of for washing up

Offline zachachez

• Posting Member
Hey everyone, it is the third day post-op .. I wear the compression vest all the time, it is just uncomfortable because of the pressure and pecs are so sore like you did 1000 push ups.
I have haematoma at the upper top of my arms but doctor said it is okay and it will go by the time.
Sleeping : it is the most uncomfortable part in the whole thing. Because I have to sleep on my back and it really hurt. I use to have to wake up every two hours and wake a little bit to ease the pain then go back to sleep to get another two hours and so on. Till I figure out a comfortable way to sleep on my back using pillow under my knees.
Doctor said that I will remove the bandage after one week from now it means 10 days post op, without showering or even open my vest for once which is so annoying I really want to see how my chest looks like now. But I will wait till next Sunday
That's it for the third day. I hope this helps anyone who read this
Thanks!

Offline Cristalis

• Silver Member
With most doctors you can see your self the next day after the surgery and even take of the vest for a few minutes and shower.
Im no doctor but i dont think its wise not to be checked by your surgeon for 10 days post op. They need to apply new and clean bandages, check for possible fluid build up and drain it if its the case and so on.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024