Author Topic: Am i having embarrassing level of gyno  (Read 3080 times)

Offline Ccie3

• Posting Member
Dear Viewer,

Attached are pics. I would like to know what stage am i having Gyno. Is it embarrassing enough. I know i have good amount of fats and i am really working on it.  Do i need surgery for this grad or having a fit healthy body will work for me for the looks.

I haven't yet went to any doctor yet i can feel hard thing beneath my nipples

Looking forward to your suggestions

Many thanks

Offline Ccie3

• Posting Member

Offline dresta

• Posting Member
Maybe you could lose some weight

Offline Ccie3

• Posting Member
Maybe you could lose some weight

You are right buddy. I lost some weight and started taking work out with weight and i can see difference

I will keep my work out for 6 more months and then will decide what to do

Thanks

Offline RonnieLatiffs

I've seen way, way worse. You'll be a lot better once you slim down a bit and feel better about it. Godspeed my friend.

Offline Ccie3

• Posting Member
I've seen way, way worse. You'll be a lot better once you slim down a bit and feel better about it. Godspeed my friend.

Thanks buddy for the motivation. I believe you are right. I am trying to lose some weight and i will share my pics to let others get motivated as well

Offline Ccie3

• Posting Member
I can see minor difference after 2 weeks of weight lift. I know i still have lot of fats on me the reason os o could control my diet so far.
I leave the judgment on you regarding the difference from previous pics

Offline Ccie3

• Posting Member

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I agree that weight loss should be your first step but lifting weights will not do that.  At the age of 80, I still walk three to five miles each evening. Running would be even better, but I am 80 years old. The diet must also be watched.  Even if you eat well, most of us simply eat too much. 
The reduction in the size of the breasts will probably be minimal, It is the first place where fat is deposited when we gain weight and seemingly the last place where it is lost. 
Sometimes weight loss does not change the breast size to a satisfactory degree.  If that is so, then it is time to talk to a surgeon.  The caveat is that for the surgeon to do his best work you need to present yurself to him in the best condition reasonable.
The pay-off is not always what you were hoping for or expected.  At the age of 80, On Aug. 15 I had a triple bypass.  On Sept. 15, I had a revision surgery.  Last night I made the three miles again. OK, so I was pushing a 4 wheel walker and I stopped to rest several times along the way, but I did it.  The total recovery will take about three months, but I am already active at a point where many people are still in a rehab facility.
The measure of a good energetic walk is this:  If you are walking with a companion and can say more than three words at a time, you need to speed up until you are breathing hard.  
Grandpa Dan

Offline Ccie3

• Posting Member
I agree that weight loss should be your first step but lifting weights will not do that.  At the age of 80, I still walk three to five miles each evening. Running would be even better, but I am 80 years old. The diet must also be watched.  Even if you eat well, most of us simply eat too much.  
The reduction in the size of the breasts will probably be minimal, It is the first place where fat is deposited when we gain weight and seemingly the last place where it is lost.  
Sometimes weight loss does not change the breast size to a satisfactory degree.  If that is so, then it is time to talk to a surgeon.  The caveat is that for the surgeon to do his best work you need to present yurself to him in the best condition reasonable.
The pay-off is not always what you were hoping for or expected.  At the age of 80, On Aug. 15 I had a triple bypass.  On Sept. 15, I had a revision surgery.  Last night I made the three miles again. OK, so I was pushing a 4 wheel walker and I stopped to rest several times along the way, but I did it.  The total recovery will take about three months, but I am already active at a point where many people are still in a rehab facility.
The measure of a good energetic walk is this:  If you are walking with a companion and can say more than three words at a time, you need to speed up until you are breathing hard.  

Ma sha ALLAH you are 80 and you still walk 4 mike.  Man you are motivation for me. I definitely will look after my diet afterwards.

And yes i definitely agree with what you said

Many thanks

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024