Author Topic: Puffy nipples  (Read 2742 times)

Offline Salsoul

• Posting Member
Further to my previous posts, I have tried examining my breasts to see if I can feel any gland material, being a little bit more aware of what I'm feeling for there is a definite change in feel to a harder material.
I have tried to show where I can feel this in the attached photos.
It does go someway to explain the uncomfortable bounce I get which is more than just a bit of wobbly fat, I can always feel something firmer bouncing inside when I get that bounce, like the size of a plum.
All I know is that bounce is very uncomfortable and the compression tops I have been wearing recently are really uncomfortable, other than perhaps the gym I really don't think compression is going to be the way to go, so definitely need to look at alternatives.
As always your views, observations and experience is greatly appreciated.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2019, 09:41:50 AM by Salsoul »

Offline SideSet

Looks like you have true gynecomastia, female breasts comprised of fat and mammary glands, complete with feminine nipples.

I suggest you try wearing a bra. I think you will feel and look better.  My guess is that you are about a B cup or so.

You should consider going in for a bra fitting. There are stores, like Soma, who welcome men with breasts,  and help them with fittings and trying on bras just like every other customer needing a bra.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024