Author Topic: Best Plastic Surgeon in the US for Gyno fix  (Read 945 times)

Offline socosoco03

This is my story I'll keep it short as pictures are the most evident in reflection of a surgeon's abiltiies.  I was overweight and l subsequently lost it all but was left with severe gyno that left me highly anxious to take my shirt off.  Gyno becomes even more pronounced as you lose weight and the ratio of % it takes up on your upper body increases and thus it becomes more pronounced as we all know.

I had my first OP with an idiot PS in Chicago Mike Howard at Northwestern, never goto him.  He resected way too much, I was left with severely hardened excess scar tissue that left me unable to lift my left arm above my head and on my right there was no fat left under the arm pit that the skin was literally stuck to the muscle leaving a totally deformed crease and ultimately in a worse position than pre-OP.

Did my research and found <a class="underlinelink" href="https://www.gynecomastia.org/doctors/josephcruise/profile">Dr. Cruise[/url] in Orange County (Cruise Plastic Surgery OC).  This Dr. is fully amazing.  I'm highly educated and thoroughly do my research, albeit I failed the first time.  Cruise created a custom fat flap on the right side where the skin was stuck and thus the crease was totally fixed, coupled with careful lipo to blend the crease to look natural on the right side of the armpit and on the left he released the scar tissue, and excised the remaining skin to achieve a symmetric look.  This was absolutely a custom procedure given the severe deformity of the chest following initial surgery.  We must always remember that most of these surgeons perform the same procedure 99% of the time (lipo + tissue excision) and thus the true talent is only seen among these surgeons when they have to create custom fixes to another surgeon's screw ups!

3 mos post op pix are posted.  This was a while back like 5 years ago, but Cruise in many gave me my life back.  I had seen probably 10 top plastic surgeons flying across the US from NY, LA, Miami (3 top cities for plastic in the US) and all surgeons said my original surgery was one of the worst results they had ever seen. 

Enough words, if you are having gyno issues you will fail yourself if you don't at least consult with Cruise.  Yes he's expensive, but this is your body and your emotional state of mind; we can always make more money but we cannot get back the emotional stress and time lost from looking into the mirror and staring at a deformed body.

-V.

Offline FredL

• Silver Member
You look great.
Personally, I would be thrilled with that physique even before it was fixed. Can you post a pic of your gynecomastia before your first surgery?

Offline socosoco03

I managed to find the pre op/post op from the PS Mike Howard @ Northwestern.  Again he is to be avoided at all costs.  I failed myself in going to him int he first place!
« Last Edit: January 12, 2021, 08:35:31 AM by becky »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024