Author Topic: Another "do i have it"  (Read 7992 times)

Offline Brent

• Posting Member
Well since its my first post might as well cut to the chase... heres a few pics.

Look possible?

Offline silly_guy

• Silver Member
If you do, it's very very minor.  Your nipples are a little pointy which I'm assuming is why you asked.

Is there any hard material (gland) beneath your nipples?

Also, what do you think?
« Last Edit: November 20, 2005, 01:27:31 PM by silly_guy »

Offline GodWasAngry

• Silver Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1! And it loves me!
yeah, you have it, looks like my case, mild.

Offline Brent

• Posting Member
yeah i was afraid it was gonna be a yes. i not ice it more in my left side then right....but thanks for the help

Offline Round_1

• Posting Member
dude, you look fine. you might have it.. i dont realy think you do. but i wouldnt be worried about it unless they are causing mental prolems for you
"I've noticed that many people seem to fall into 3 categories; 1) people who have true gyno and have suffered psychological from it.  2) people who suffer from psuedo-gyno (the majority) and suffered"

Offline markashleigh1979

• I've had my final operation :)
Yes you have it, that's how mine started. If you catch it early enough you should be ok.....stop what ever you are taking ( if u are clean i apologise ) and try novadex or arrimadex ( the latter being the best) .

Good luck

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Yes you have it but as some others said, not a bad case at all. It looks mostly glandular.

Offline Brent

• Posting Member
no im not on anything... ive had it my whole life pretty much. But its enough to bother me some. lBut that is a big reason i do not try gear...is the fear of the gyno blowing up in a big way.

Offline BayAreaLexo

• Posting Member
  • Mercedes, BMWs, Lexus' OH MY!
Your body looks a bit like mine but I have higher bodyfat(10-11%) and I'm post op. Whats your bf % ?

Offline Brent

• Posting Member
i was gonna get it checked today. but the person that does it was not there. Last time i got it done it was around 12-13.

All my fat is concentrated in my stomach and chest.

but my stats are 5'10 190

Heres a better pic to get an idea..

Offline BayAreaLexo

• Posting Member
Yeah mine too lol.

Im 5`8, 180lbs.

I plan to cut down to 9%(if I can stop being lazy lol)

I hate that the fat concentrates on my stomach =/ n I wish my chest had as much contour/definition as yours.

Heres tha pics: http://www.gynecomastia.org/cgi-bin/gyne_yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=14;action=display;num=1131950189;start=0#2
(click on them to enlarge them)
« Last Edit: November 21, 2005, 02:44:40 PM by BayAreaLexo »

Offline Brent

• Posting Member
your pics look good. I would suggest bulking some. then cutting. more muscle mass equals easier time loosing the fat.

How much did your surgery run you ? i have been curious as to ho wmuch. Some say around 600 bucks.

Offline BayAreaLexo

• Posting Member
yuck, lol no I dont want to bulk anymore. My GF would be pretty mad at me for that anyways. Shes pretty small and I'm already pretty big. In football my sophomore year I was 230, then I started boxing and cut down to 200, and then eventually 190, and now 180 so Im trying to cut down to 170.

Im pretty muscular compared to alot of people so its fun to get stares ;)

Like I said, I hope to start cutting again soon.
My surgery was all of $10. My dad has a Kaiser HMO so if we need anything all we pay for is the co-pay. IM me on AIM if you want to talk more, itll be less of a delay.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2006, 12:18:24 PM by BayAreaLexo »

Offline Brent

• Posting Member
added ya to the bl.

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
u have a very mild case.  i don't think ur 12-13%

u look more like 15%, but then again i have no clue about your current water retention/glycogen load

honestly i think if u were 10% foreal, you'd look ok, even if you have a bit of gland on the tips.

u look fine now, but again i dont know what you are shooting for in terms of body composition.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024