Author Topic: Can anyone tell?  (Read 3869 times)

Offline Shattered_Nyte

• Silver Member
Can anyone tell if I have Gyno.I am so embaraced to take off my shirt.I am active but when the shirt comes off they get all bouncy and my friends g/fs ask me if I want to borrow their bras.So any advice is greatly needed.

http://www.putfile.com/moobs

Offline GodWasAngry

• Silver Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1! And it loves me!
Hard to tell if it's fat or gyno, might be a combo... the best advice i can give you is to lose the pounds and check for moob changes

Offline wolfman

• keep fighting my friends
Yes u have it  :-[
i finally feel like im a man

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
You have it man !  :(

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
fat and gyno

ud definatly have flappy chest if u didn't have gland, but they are outrageous coupled with ur bodyfat%
« Last Edit: November 25, 2005, 11:27:31 AM by gynosucks1 »

Offline markashleigh1979

• I've had my final operation :)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
First off, your friends' girlfriends are some b*tches!

I agree , that was a really nasty thing to say!

Looking at your traps. they look well developed...did you or do you work out? If so did you take any gear?

When they first appeared , did it start as a small and hard lump behind your nipple? If so it's Gyne.......if they were ternder too whilst growing.....if not it may just be fat.....

I am going with gyne as they are to big in proportion to your body just to be fat...

Good luck

Offline Shattered_Nyte

• Silver Member
I do work out.I do alot of chest work because of that problem.Its the abs I dont do.But Im thinking about starting abs.I really want to thank everyone for their oppions.

Offline brm

• Bronze Member
If you're concerned with the appearance of your chest, just some advice: give up the piercing rings; It only draws attention to your gyne, I think. But if you don't care that much, forget what I say.

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
agree with juice. lose some weight first.  don't be afraid of not being a "big" guy. do cardio and drop 20 pounds.  it'll do you a world of good.  I speak from experience.

Offline tyrael_91

• Posting Member
My advice to you is.. Work out.. Get a good plan and if you are ashamed.. Wear an undershirt.. Under all your shirts you would normally wear.. Don't quit on a workout.. They are big but will definetly minimize when you work them up alittle bit.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024